Way OT - Color Vision Test | The Boneyard

Way OT - Color Vision Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I find things like this fun for some reason - a test to see how well you can distinguish shades of color that gets progressively harder. I got 33 with no errors.

Robot: Your color vision and survival skills are incredible. You can recognize a mosquito from miles away

Not sure if it really helps my ridiculously weak survival skills, but take the test here: http://wvw.igame.com/eye-test/?fbs=29

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Mine only went to 22. Got 'em all, although the last one took almost the full 15 secs.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
26 then took a guess.

HAWK
Wow, you have excellent color vision. You can see a worm from the top of a tree.

Reaction Score
26 then took a guess.

HAWK
Wow, you have excellent color vision. You can see a worm from the top of a tree.
Darn, when I quickly glanced at your post I thought it said you could see a woman from the top of a tree.

That might be a good strategy for some yarders though. For Others of us some might wonder if we picked our spouses that way.

Hey That might be a better test...
1. Send us a picture of your spouse...
Result....bat

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
30. AND my father's color-blind. Take that, old man!

"You got 30 points - you have laser sharp eyesight. What are you, a robot?

Your color vision and survival skills are incredible. You can recognize a mosquito from miles away."

That's kinda dumb, since I doubt color vision and actual vision are one and the same. I don't have even have 20/20 vision in one of my eyes.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
25 then total guess. Hawk.

I could have sworn several prior to that were guesses, but that one I really had no idea.

I did it a few more times and noticed that they mix up the sequence in which you get the colors. I definitely thought that some colors were much easier to distinguish than others, and I'm guessing that makes a difference depending on which colors you get once you get past, say, 17.

Pretty cool. I have far less than perfect vision and am lucky to have the acuity I have given the conditions I've had. This made me feel even a little bit luckier.

Reaction Score
As long as you can tell the difference between UConn blue and Duke blue or UK blue, you are 20/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom