Way Off Topic: Pentagon has "Off-World Vehicles. | The Boneyard

Way Off Topic: Pentagon has "Off-World Vehicles.

Reaction Score
I read this earlier today- seems like it would be rather big news if true- no?

Reaction Score
How's this for an official state road marker.

1595700358996.png

Reaction Score
I do believe. Roswell UFO is made of elements not on this planet. I believe "aliens" are a parallel race of beings who live with us here on earth, just far more intelligent and capable. UFOs can even go underwater.

pj

Reaction Score
Very misleading headline. The Pentagon's Off-World Vehicles are used, and not in working order.

By interstellar standards, this is the Pentagon's ride:

restore-junk-car.jpg

Reaction Score
This would be bigger news if true. My take is it keeps our enemies guessing and confused as they have to spend and allocate resources while our intelligence community watches.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
There's a documentary on Netflix called Area 51 and Flying Saucers that is pretty interesting. Guy who allegedly worked at Area 51 a while back and described in pretty good detail the inner workings of flying saucers as his job was to reverse engineer alien technology from a supposed crashed spacecraft.

Reaction Score
This would be bigger news if true. My take is it keeps our enemies guessing and confused as they have to spend and allocate resources while our intelligence community watches.
It’s a very slow, controlled disclosure. The recently disclosed Navy videos pretty much confirm there are UFOs (in the literal sense) that are performing maneuvers and accelerations that are beyond understood technological capabilities. So, it means that the choices are: (1) an adversary has a huge technology leap over our capabilities, (2) we own the technology and it’s being tested against our own defenses without our personnel knowing or (3) it is of non-worldly origin. Worry about number 1, take comfort in number 2, and don’t worry about number 3, since they are likely highly advanced unmanned probes with ability to explore deep into space sent long ago. A civilization tracking like ours with only a few hundred years head start (a split hair in time) would have technology well beyond what we have.

Reaction Score
Idk if I believe in aliens but my friend and I saw a UFO at UConn while smoking cigs on the steps of Northwest.
Think of it this way... the universe is endless if you think we are the only creatures that’s rather naive

Reaction Score
I find it a bit unnerving that the government is finally giving up this information.
Almost feels like they are slowly preparing us for something in the not to distant future.

Reaction Score
the mathematical probability we are alone in this universe is pretty much zero.

There are approximately 200 billion stars just in our Milky Way galaxy alone. Each star could theoretically have a full solar system.
Also, they predict at least 100 billion galaxies in our universe and the universe is ever expanding.

Watch The Bob Lazar Story and Unacknowledged on Netflix, crazy stuff.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

There are approximately 200 billion stars just in our Milky Way galaxy alone. Each star could theoretically have a full solar system.
Also, they predict at least 100 billion galaxies in our universe and the universe is ever expanding.

Watch The Bob Lazar Story and Unacknowledged on Netflix, crazy stuff.

While contemplating the overall size of the universe and all that is out and it making me feel the size of a single electron in my pinkie roe compared to the size of our planet and what is the meaning of life and what is all out there peering down at us..........I'll still be aggravated if there is a surprise with Digggins' announcement today.

Reaction Score
I have a friend at a car wash who said he spoke to a government insider who said these off world vehicles get 60+ miles a gallon but they require 93 octane.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I believe "aliens" are a parallel race of beings who live with us here on earth, just far more intelligent and capable.

Conspiracy Kitty says:
Damn, I am surprised that you figured that out. Well just keep scooping our poop and we'll get along fine.

Reaction Score
There's a great Twilight Zone episode that is basically a metaphor for how life on Earth is really viewed. There's a couple that get drunk and wake up in a town they don't know. As they try to escape they realize nothing around them is real, in the end they are trapped in a dollhouse with a higher being - in that case a little girl who oversees things and decides what happens.

I didn't view that from a religious standpoint (moreso because I don't believe in religion) I looked at is as if we are one big science experiment and they can interfere whenever they want but mostly choose to just observe.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Think of it this way... the universe is endless if you think we are the only creatures that’s rather naive

There are approximately 200 billion stars just in our Milky Way galaxy alone. Each star could theoretically have a full solar system
While contemplating the overall size of the universe and all that is out and it making me feel the size of a single electron in my pinkie roe compared to the size of our planet and what is the meaning of life and what is all out there peering down at u
Size is the key here. Even if there is other intelligent life in the universe, it is incredibly unlikely that we or any others would ever bump into one and other. The phrase the universe is expanding doesn't mean it is adding galaxies. It means the galaxies that exist are getting farther apart.

In any event, the notion that other life is a mathematical certainty, or even a likelihood, is currently not provable. We don't have enough examples of it to understand it. Until we do the idea that "well there are a lot of stars, so there must be life on at least one of the planets that likely surround them is, at best, an unfounded guess, and, more accurately, wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Carl Sagan said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. And, so far, we haven't had a single piece of indisputable evidence. Until someone has a screw or gear of extra-terrestrial origin, I will remain skeptical. But I have hope.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom