WATN? Kaili | The Boneyard

WATN? Kaili

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
]Good Counsel girls basketball graduate to play in Israel

Good Counsel graduate Kaili McLaren believed her basketball days were over upon graduation from University of Connecticut in 2010. It's not that McLaren lacked the desire to continue the game she had accomplished so much in — including back-to-back Washington Catholic Athletic Conference titles and two straight NCAA championships as a Husky — but a troublesome joint in her left foot and a lack of immediate options left her contemplate life after basketball.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yes, we learned that last year before Kaili played overseas and dominated in her league. Great to see her succeeding. By the way using miniscule print for your signature line doesn't make you any younger either. :p

Reaction Score
I'm very happy that Kaili is doing so good overseas. Kaili was one of my favorite players at UCONN.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Yes, it is great to know that Kaili has found her niche:)!

I changed my avatar from the one I used to use on the old board - an aerial view of the Saugatuck Reservoir - to a detail of a watercolor still life with a nice Burgundy.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Kaili was a semi-regular at Sun games over the years. The last time I saw her (toward the end of this season) I was was very impressed with her continuing efforts at keeping her weight in check. She looked terrific.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Thanks for linking that article. I knew she had been doing well in Greece, but I wasn't current on her move to Israel. Keep it up Kaili!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom