Waters to NBA... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Waters to NBA...

C

Chief00

There is support and then there is putting your best interests in front of your kids. The only reason why Tremont gets heat on this board is because of the obvious demands from his Dad. Besides that, he does seem like a good kid and had a really nice season.
His Dad may have his faults but Chief’s impressions are that there’s a lot of love and support in that household. Perhaps he gets too involved but my take is he’s a good father.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
His Dad may have his faults but Chief’s impressions are that there’s a lot of love and support in that household. Perhaps he gets too involved but my take is he’s a good father.
Heard good things about his parents' support and hard work as well, and this was from someone who has also worked with UConn players.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
NOPE. But do you remember Mugsy Bouges (spelling?) from Wake Forest?
or Spud Webb?

And how many high end players under 5ft 10 didn't get a real look? Almost every one.

Not for nothing, but those guys played in a different era and were all-world athletes (Muggsy in particular).

But the kid's gonna make money playing ball somewhere. A lot of it.

Reaction Score
I mean I love watching the kid play and root fir him but isn’t he only a sophomore and only 5’ 10”? . Unless he is Iverson reincarnated -he’s not going to get drafted and what’s up with Vance Jackson and Enoch putting their names out there too? I mean at least waters is very good. I swear these guys declaring fir the nba the past few years has become such a joke. Basically if your the leading scorer on any team in the country and you played in college more than a year or two you’re going to declare - comical. And then these poor kids end up wallowing in the G league playing in some godforsaken arena in grand rapids , South Dakota. Dumb

Reaction Score
Tyler Olander played overseas. He'll find a job. Not too glamorous, but it's something.

Reaction Score
I mean I love watching the kid play and root fir him but isn’t he only a sophomore and only 5’ 10”? . Unless he is Iverson reincarnated -he’s not going to get drafted and what’s up with Vance Jackson and Enoch putting their names out there too? I mean at least waters is very good. I swear these guys declaring fir the nba the past few years has become such a joke. Basically if your the leading scorer on any team in the country and you played in college more than a year or two you’re going to declare - comical. And then these poor kids end up wallowing in the G league playing in some godforsaken arena in grand rapids , South Dakota. Dumb
Vital put his name in last year.

Reaction Score
Vital put his name in last year.
I kno. That was probably the funniest declaration I’ve ever seen. If I recall, he didn’t even get called to a tryout camp

Reaction Score
And how many high end players under 5ft 10 didn't get a real look? Almost every one.

Not for nothing, but those guys played in a different era and were all-world athletes (Muggsy in particular).

But the kid's gonna make money playing ball somewhere. A lot of it.
I don't disagree with you. I just remember those 2 guys.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Enoch's 6'10 250 with some semblance of touch. Showed some ability to score at the international level. He's not good, but teams will at least kick the tires.

He'll also be back at school. It's informational.

Reaction Score
Likely he will not be an NBA pro , however , This kid is an extremely talented player . He will earn money playing basketball, likely in Europe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom