Watching UConn basketball on internet? | The Boneyard

Watching UConn basketball on internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will be working some evenings but I will have internet access. I will purchase a subscription to see my Huskies.

What is the best website to subscribe to watch games, preferably with good/reliable quality? Of course one that shows all UConn games.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I will be working some evenings but I will have internet access. I will purchase a subscription to see my Huskies.

What is the best website to subscribe to watch games, preferably with good/reliable quality? Of course one that shows all UConn games.
watchespn is free if your isp is on their list.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/

Reaction Score
I have Optimum. Does it matter if the host computer (job site) uses a different provider (e.g. Comcast)?

Nope. I used to poach my folks' Comcast internet so I could watch at my house with RCN.

Reaction Score
WatchESPN will work if you don't live in the broadcast territory for the locally broadcast games. If it's national, you should be able to watch it no matter what.

Reaction Score
WatchESPN is my go to. if for some reason you don't have access to that i recommend firstrowsports.eu great site for all sporting events. typically has multiple links for games so if quality is suspect for link 1 try 2,3,4

Reaction Score
I would strongly recommend against trying to watch "free" (read: illegal) streaming sites. They tend to try to make their money by infecting your PC with spyware and malware.

Reaction Score
Watch espn,espn3. You get the men at 7 and the women at 10.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
WatchESPN is my go to. if for some reason you don't have access to that i recommend firstrowsports.eu great site for all sporting events. typically has multiple links for games so if quality is suspect for link 1 try 2,3,4
If you go this route (depends on your comfort level, as mentioned above), Wiziwig is better, IMO. Some of their feeds are torrent-based which offer higher quality feeds than Flash. Download Malwarebytes Anti-malware and SUPERAntiSpyware (and run the scans. The free versions don't offer continual protection, that is why you have Norton, McAfee, Avast, AVG, etc.) to supplement your overall virus protection and you should be okay.

Reaction Score
No one has really said it specifically, but there's no such thing as one subscription for all of a team's games. It would be a no-brainer if it existed, but you have to do a patchwork of cable/Internet provider based streaming through ESPN and the other networks that get games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom