Watching PSU/SU | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Watching PSU/SU

Reaction Score
What did he say? Did I miss something?
I could be wrong but I remember when someone asked him why he chose Syracuse over UConn he said something about the AAC and how bad UConn has been. But I just looked at some articles and the only thing I see is that it was down to UConn and Syracuse. He did have UConn in his final 2 so maybe I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
I can't believe how little talent Cuse has. How does this happen there? They have 1 top 100 kid on the entire team outside of Carey who is hurt/a bust and he is a true freshman ranked 97th (Goodine). The roster looks like a good MAC team in terms of recruiting.
And their board went on and on about Andre Jackson being scared away by no playing time. Buddy is terrifying.

Reaction Score
And their board went on and on about Andre Jackson being scared away by no playing time. Buddy is terrifying.

Holy hell that is laughable. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. They have one legit D1 rotation player on the team. Think about this. Most consider us a bubble team right now. Certainly not a juggernaut. We have 8 guys better than their 2nd best player.

Reaction Score
I think they are in real trouble until JB retires or is forced out. Their next hire will either bring them back to a solid program, or finish them.

Reaction Score
Jalen Carey deserves this after his diss of UConn when he chose Syracuse. I wonder if he'd like to take back what he said?

Yes I remember this, it was on social media somewhere.
It was back in 2017 when he committed to Cuse and we actually played Cuse that season.

He said something along the lines of "You're gonna see why I chose Cuse over UConn tonight".
Cuse beat us that year and he was like "See, told ya" (I'm paraphrasing here)

Then of course we ended up playing and BEATING Cuse last year at MSG with Carey on the team as a freshman.

So yeah...I wonder how he feels about his choice now? lol

Reaction Score
Yes I remember this, it was on social media somewhere.
It was back in 2017 when he committed to Cuse and we actually played Cuse that season.

He said something along the lines of "You're gonna see why I chose Cuse over UConn tonight".
Cuse beat us that year and he was like "See, told ya" (I'm paraphrasing here)

Then of course we ended up playing and BEATING Cuse last year at MSG with Carey on the team as a freshman.

So yeah...I wonder how he feels about his choice now? lol
To be fair, if he committed to UConn he probably would have never made it on campus. That was the season after which Ollie was fired.

Reaction Score
Honest question...how come people are not constantly bashing Jim Boeheim saying that he’s too old, and can retire anytime, so its not a good idea to commit to Syracuse? Boeheim is 75, Calhoun retired at like 72, and about five years leading up to Calhoun’s actual retirement, he was always criticized and negatively recruited against for being too old and UConn being a risk to commit to because Calhoun can retire at any time.
How come Boeheim, and even Coach K are not getting that same treatment?
you're assuming they're not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom