Watching overseas | The Boneyard

Watching overseas

Reaction Score
I'm out of the country until late January: was anyone here watching games overseas at any point last year? If so, do you have a semi-reliable, semi-safe means of doing so? Prefer not to be watching on Russian-hacked streams if I can avoid it.

I tested out CBS sports with golf yesterday, and it worked, but if anyone can confirm they've used it for college football while abroad, that would be great. My Peacock subscription, bought and paid for, tells me I can't use it for Premier League where I am...

Reaction Score
If you can connect thru a VPN based here in the US (i.e. watch it on a work laptop with multiple VPN locations to choose from) you should be ok to watch Premier League anywhere. Though I can't say that for sure as my info is second-hand.

Reaction Score
If you can connect thru a VPN based here in the US (i.e. watch it on a work laptop with multiple VPN locations to choose from) you should be ok to watch Premier League anywhere. Though I can't say that for sure as my info is second-hand.
Yeah, VPN is likely how I'll go. Never used one before, but I get the concept. All set with Premier League -- super accessible where I am, but college football will be harder

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've accessed You Tube TV from overseas to watch many games or through the CBS Sports App.

You may need to try a couple of different VPN's to find one that works. You need a VPN which gives a US IP address but also doesn't look like a VPN.

We live in a weird world where governments still restrict global access to TV and streaming.

Reaction Score
certain websites allow streaming of anything anytime anywhere!
1693152405251.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom