Watching other teams | The Boneyard

Watching other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is a ton of talent in college this year but more parity than expected. If you told me almost all of the top teams would already have a loss already I would tell you you're crazy. Having watched all the top teams I feel very confident about our chances. As of right now I feel we can play with anyone and beat anyone but as of right now we are still pretty far from being a finished product. My excitement is knowing that we have a ton of talent with no clear weaknesses going forward. We have the size to play with anyone, the speed, shooting, athleticism you name it. Calhoun is working so much on the halfcourt offense because that's the one thing that needs work. If teams want to run with us I'm confident we will run them out of the gym. My point is, looking across the landscape of cbb we can play with and beat anyone know and we have the most room for improvement because we have Calhoun as our head coach, Drummond is going to get better and better, Oriakhi and Roscoe will start contributing more. I feel very good about our chances come March/April.

Reaction Score
I've said it to my dad, we're not going to lose this year because the other team is more athletic, more talented, bigger, stronger, etc. It's all going to be whether or not we play better on the court that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom