Watching online from outside US? | The Boneyard

Watching online from outside US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Tried using my vpn but it slows the feed down too much to watch.....are there any direct links that don't need a vpn?

thx

Reaction Score
once you connect with a vpn you can disconnect and it stays on

Reaction Score
Tried using my vpn but it slows the feed down too much to watch.....are there any direct links that don't need a vpn?

thx

Where are you watching from? I'm in Latin America and stream from espnlive.com

ESPN bought the rights for the tourny in Latin America. You need to enter your cable provider information and then can stream the game from your computer or ipad.

Reaction Score
Not sure which country you're in or whether you're behind any China Wall technology impediment, but usually www.vipboxonline.eu and vipboxsports.me work well, click the basketball icon, find the game choices, select one of several options WITHOUT downloading anything (DON'T), and you should be able to watch without any VPN. Our defeat of Nova had 4 available choices, all worked, no spam sites based on a lot of prior experience unless someone foolishly downloads anything - no need just watch. Enjoy the games.

Reaction Score
A Florida Gator fan living in Ecuador gave me this website:

http://www.ustvnow.com/

I was able to watch games on TNT, TBS and CBS from UK for a small fee, though TBS was not in HD. This only works outside the USA.

Reaction Score
I was in Europe for 2011 and the March Madness Online feature did the job brilliantly for me. Is that not available anymore? That would suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom