Watching Creighton | The Boneyard

Watching Creighton

Orc

Reaction Score
I’m an emotional guy and u just look at McDermott and say man that dude is always cool, calm and collected. 5-0 vs us.
That team is nasty next year. Ughh

Reaction Score
Great for Chreighton as they are always batting back after injuries. Too bad their center is out as I don't see them going far but at least they played much better than UCONN. They were better than us this year when watching them play. We just had too many deficiencies that were hidden by great team d and occasionally having Sanogo going off.

Reaction Score
Players will always subconsciously follow the lead of their coach.
It was no coincidence our players stayed calm and cool when Kimani was in for Dan.
Ajax received 2 technical fouls this year minutes after a Hurley technical. That is no coincidence either.

Reaction Score
That team is nasty next year. Ughh
Our team will also be very good next year. Even better the next year.

But Creighton may be the BE favorite next year.

Reaction Score
Hope Kalkbrenner is okay for next season. Creighton could be a top 10 team.
Stinks for Creighton, they won't have him next game but they got their win and it's huge for Kalk and Creighton that the injury isn't one that will change the course of his career.

Tweet from Coach McDermott (@cucoachmac)
Coach McDermott (@cucoachmac) Tweeted:
While Big Ryan will be out the rest of the tournament, his knee injury was not as significant as originally thought. We expect a full recovery in the next 2-3 months. Our were answered! #RDJ

Reaction Score
Creighton lurker, your guys' kind words are appreciated. This team will be good next year but we desperately need more shooting. Maybe through the transfer portal, maybe the freshmen improve tremendously (or Mason Miller is an immediate threat). Defense wins games but you need offense to win consistently over an entire season. I wouldn't call us a lock for top 10 just yet..

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I’m an emotional guy and u just look at McDermott and say man that dude is always cool, calm and collected. 5-0 vs us.
Same with Jay Wright re composure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom