Watch in Jacksonville FL? | The Boneyard

Watch in Jacksonville FL?

Reaction Score
Anyone know a place to watch the game tomorrow in Jacksonville FL? My dad is there on vacation and he's looking for a place to watch with UConn fans.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I once watched a UConn game at Sneakers Sports Grille in Jacksonville Beach with a couple Boneyarders. But it's not near downtown if that's where he is staying.

I am pretty sure I met you at that game. I haven’t been to sneakers in a while. I don’t think there is any place where UConn fans watch together or anything but can really get the game at most any sports bar. Any Ale House will have it. There are like 4-5 across jacksonville area. My spot was the ale house on Hodges and Beach. Though if downtown the regency or southside (Tinseltown) ones are closer.

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure I met you at that game. I haven’t been to sneakers in a while. I don’t think there is any place where UConn fans watch together or anything but can really get the game at most any sports bar. Any Ale House will have it. There are like 4-5 across jacksonville area. My spot was the ale house on Hodges and Beach. Though if downtown the regency or southside (Tinseltown) ones are closer.
Yup, we met there and the other Boneyarder from Jacksonville. That was a long time ago. 2006.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
I also live in Jax. Would love to start watching games with fellow fans. Let’s take over a bar for the conference tourney?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom