OT: - watch Gabby and Megan now | The Boneyard

OT: watch Gabby and Megan now

Reaction Score
Gabby and Megan’s team are playing live right now on YouTube through the FIBA-The Basketball Channel. I believe this is the EuroLeaugue bubble #2. Their team is current leading their group

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Gabby, Megan and the Sun's Briann January. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I just watched some of the 1st half of the Euro League game on my desktop.. Gabby was great....playing guard and looking in great basketball shape. She shot the ball so much better than I've seen and did so many of the UConn things so beautifully. I saw that she is in the upper portion of the league in many categories....quite an athlete, as we here know. Although not a big WNBA fan, the quality of play was so professional. I didn't recognize many of the foreign players, but there were some greats in there. Gabby plays for 'Sapron', I don't know where it is. I think I got a glimpse of Megan on the other bench. She doesn't seem to get much floor time. I hope the UConn girls are tuned in. There is a lot of great basketball to see....Geno should get credit for preparing his advanced kids for such play in the WNBA and overseas....he, never a doubt, has continually done so. Let's hope for some great play for the Huskeys here at home....we have so much talent and it takes a Geno to max it out. Go girls!
d

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Not very peppy game and the notion of boxing out seems foreign.

star.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom