Watch ESPN question | The Boneyard

Watch ESPN question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I had been happily watching replays of UConn women's BB from last season. Then a few days ago I suddenly got a "Unauthorized user error" and do not have access! I didn't change anything.

My TV provider (Metrocast) doesn't seem to be a participant, but I had gotten on under my UVerse internet. I am wondering if it is an issue with the Frontier takeover of UVerse. Or did they just figure out my cable tv isn't participating? Anyone else with an issue?

Reaction Score
As far as I can discover, the takeover by Frontier means I no longer really have UVerse. And Frontier is not participating with ESPN "yet" Out of luck.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
As far as I can discover, the takeover by Frontier means I no longer really have UVerse. And Frontier is not participating with ESPN "yet" Out of luck.
Grrrrr. Cable companies suck.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
OldAlum said:

Wow I feel like this is come up several times.. you know when the cable company doesn't appear to have these capabilities with espn, it's a matter of letting them know of the demand sometimes. so I would contact your cable company and contact ESPN and tell them that you wish to be able to use watch ESPN or ESPN 3. sometimes that will jump start things. I'm not guaranteeing it but at least it's a proactive action rather than a reactive action.

Reaction Score
They both know of my wishes...
Frontier appears on their list of links to providers but is not active. Frontier said the "hope to get things straightened out soon" I'd be surprised if it is by the UCDavis game tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom