Wassup with RealTimeRPI.com? | The Boneyard

Wassup with RealTimeRPI.com?

Reaction Score
I thought their projections used to be somewhat credible.

Yesterday, they had us as #1 (fine) projected to beat Baylor by 22 points (huh??).

Today, we're #5 (OK) with Missouri State as #6 (only 2 losses are good ones but they've beaten nobody), they have us beating Oregon by 18 (huh??) and losing at USC by 14 (plausible).

Plus they include a Louisville loss from January last year.

Reaction Score
Explains why rating services should be taken with a grain of salt or at least put into context.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Yesterday, they had us as #1 (fine) projected to beat Baylor by 22 points (huh??).

Today, we're #5 (OK) with Missouri State as #6 (only 2 losses are good ones but they've beaten nobody), they have us beating Oregon by 18 (huh??) and losing at USC by 14 (plausible).

Plus they include a Louisville loss from January last year.
I think they put way too much on home court advantage and it really only looks at the schedule for weight. Baylor had only beaten one? ranked team before you guys.

Reaction Score
I think they put way too much on home court advantage and it really only looks at the schedule for weight. Baylor had only beaten one? ranked team before you guys.
Actually Baylor beat two ranked teams before UConn. USF was ranked #22 and Indiana was #17. Of course that was 2 months ago and USF has fallen off.

Reaction Score
Not sure why anyone that follows the game would have had UConn favored over Baylor. With all the pieces back the match up favored Baylor. The same goes for the #1 ranking, Geno said it best.

No attack thatguyed but one has to hope you are taking better advice for your stock market retirement. ;) No recommendation here but this team may be similar to RTRPI for some.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom