Wasn't New York Life | The Boneyard

Wasn't New York Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
one of if not the signature sponsor of the ORIGINAL/REAL Big East Tournament?
If so, they are now the ACC's new signature sponsor
Think the ACC is heading to the Garden????

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Unrelated, but when I see ACC Basketball commercials on ESPN I literally have to look away, it physically angers me. Its like watching the person who robbed your home of everything you own driving by every day and rubbing it in your face.

Reaction Score
Unrelated, but when I see ACC Basketball commercials on ESPN I literally have to look away, it physically angers me. Its like watching the person who robbed your home of everything you own driving by every day and rubbing it in your face.

The ACC are basically a bunch of shytbirds. That's how I frame that particular situation.

Reaction Score
NY Life is the lead sponsor this year of the ACC, Pac 12, and Big East Tournaments.

Reaction Score

It's much much worse than that.

I would gladly forfeit everything I own to get us out of the American and into the ACC!

Reaction Score
It's much much worse than that.

I would gladly forfeit everything I own to get us out of the American and into the ACC!
Not me, I would be less of a UCONN fan if they went to the ACC.

Reaction Score
The ACC are basically a bunch of shytbirds. That's how I frame that particular situation.
Send New York Life an email telling them they suck. They should be made aware what DBs they are.

Reaction Score

That's easy to say, but I bet you can name most of the ACC coaches, where every school is located, and a ton of players. I can barely name half the mascots of the American teams, let alone what town some of theses schools are in. Watching this is depressing me.

Reaction Score
That's easy to say, but I bet you can name most of the ACC coaches, where every school is located, and a ton of players. I can barely name half the mascots of the American teams, let alone what town some of theses schools are in. Watching this is depressing me.
I would love to see UCONN in the Big 10

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
NY Life is the lead sponsor this year of the ACC, Pac 12, and Big East Tournaments.
yeah I saw that - that's some serious cash

Reaction Score
one of if not the signature sponsor of the ORIGINAL/REAL Big East Tournament?
If so, they are now the ACC's new signature sponsor
Think the ACC is heading to the Garden????

It seems like New York Life is sponsoring both the ACC and Big East Tournament. Weird. But they are.

Reaction Score

Well I have the luxury (in this case) of not owning a house or a car

Clothes and shoes are replaceable....the huskies are not....

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
New York Life is a title sponsor of the ACC and Big East Tournaments - Geico is one of the sponsors of the American tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom