Washington @ Oregon (3) - 3/01/20 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Washington @ Oregon (3) - 3/01/20

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
14 for Chavez off the bench.

Melgoza managed to get into double figures but only 3-13 shooting. Henson and Griggsby led them w/ 11 each.
Pac 12 awards Tuessday night...Chavez for 6th player/year. I still think Megoza makes All PAC12 team with the other 9 players being Sabrina, (POY) Ruthy, Satou, Mik, Destiny, Airi, Mickaela, Kianna, and Robbie Ryan (unless there is someone else from ASU that deserves it). FOY will be Pili with Jones on the team as well as Rogers of USC, Sherod from Colorado, and Maxwell of Utah. DPOY might be Moore, but there might be someone else from one of the Arizona' .chools Just one opinion..

Reaction Score
I enjoyed watching the senior day after the game. Nice they did it for Satou and Minyon as well. Clearly well thought out set of presentations and speeches, although Ruthy is one with few words. Not so for the other 3 and Kelly. You can tell Sabrina is totally commited to keep it going for several more weeks.

Reaction Score
Pac 12 awards Tuessday night...Chavez for 6th player/year. I still think Megoza makes All PAC12 team with the other 9 players being Sabrina, (POY) Ruthy, Satou, Mik, Destiny, Airi, Mickaela, Kianna, and Robbie Ryan (unless there is someone else from ASU that deserves it). FOY will be Pili with Jones on the team as well as Rogers of USC, Sherod from Colorado, and Maxwell of Utah. DPOY might be Moore, but there might be someone else from one of the Arizona' .chools Just one opinion..
I like your lists. The PAC-12 names 15 players to its All-Conference team. Any others to round out your Top 15 players in the conference? Lexie Hull? Hristova?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I like your lists. The PAC-12 names 15 players to its All-Conference team. Any others to round out your Top 15 players in the conference? Lexie Hull? Hristova?

Agree with both of those. Chanelle Molina? Anybody from Utah or Colorado? Pili was good enough she could make it as a Fr.

One disagreement w/ @domerduck 's list, somehow Osborne from UCLA needs to be on the Freshman team, maybe bumps Sherrod? Imagine how hard picking only 5 Fr. would've been if Haley Jones hadn't gotten injured.

Reaction Score
Agree with both of those. Chanelle Molina? Anybody from Utah or Colorado? Pili was good enough she could make it as a Fr.

One disagreement w/ @domerduck 's list, somehow Osborne from UCLA needs to be on the Freshman team, maybe bumps Sherrod? Imagine how hard picking only 5 Fr. would've been if Haley Jones hadn't gotten injured.
and Brown from OSU...if she had started scoring in the PAC12 conference games (which in high school she scored well) when you realize how good she was on D, blocks, and rebounds. I also think Prechtel was the best Stanford Freshman of a great class and Belibi was coming on. Jaz Shelley also made an impact from the Ducks, but H.Jones and Brown were impactful starter so one or both might have got it with a healthy year.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
and Brown from OSU...if she had started scoring in the PAC12 conference games (which in high school she scored well) when you realize how good she was on D, blocks, and rebounds. I also think Prechtel was the best Stanford Freshman of a great class and Belibi was coming on. Jaz Shelley also made an impact from the Ducks, but H.Jones and Brown were impactful starter so one or both might have got it with a healthy year.

This freshmen class is STACKED!

Reaction Score
I forgot there were 15 and all 1st team, which makes no sense. Most conferences do 10 1st team and some add 5 2nd teamers. So that adds your 2 for sure, plus I'd say Dean also for sure, but the final 2 I'd say Jaelen Brown, Thomas &/or Reese from Arizona and Pili should get consideration. I think Brown gets it and I think Thomas may be more impactful on Zona over Reese, but I haven't watched them enough. Pili as a Freshman on a bottom 6 team probably won't get it, but the FPOY will satisfy.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Pendande from Utah another impact Fr.

The league will be losing a bunch of talent to graduation (and early departure in Sabally's case), but there is plenty of young talent waiting to rise up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom