Washington Huskies lose a forward to injury for the year | The Boneyard

Washington Huskies lose a forward to injury for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Alright, you're the first one to make my ignore list. Congrats.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
You thought this was funny because...?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
And I thought he was bringing news about KML on the women's team who is out indefinitely. Thought he was being over the top about her injury. Which prevented me from thinking this was about a men's player.:eek:

Reaction Score
Oh wait ...i see...how damn stupid of me ...i should of elaborated...its the other husky team...washington...my bad

Reaction Score
C'mon, have the balls to keep trolling rather than playing dumb every time.

Reaction Score
Oh wait ...i see...how damn stupid of me ...i should of elaborated...its the other husky team...washington...my bad
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody with a brain would have known that not to mention "Washington" in front would have implied to EVERYONE it was a UCONN Huskie. Nobody is that naïve. There was intent and that makes you a real clown who likes to throw people into a frenzy!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody with a brain would have known that not to mention "Washington" in front would have implied to EVERYONE it was a UCONN Huskie. Nobody is that naïve. There was intent and that makes you a real clown who likes to throw people into a frenzy!
Lol, you're feeding the fire my man, I must admit tho, I did get a little kick out of his stunt, just for the mere a**hole'ness of it...smh

U

UCONNfan1

HATE the injuries. Was just reading on the girls side that they lost their best player indefinitely, and their best reserve off the bench for 4-6 weeks.

Reaction Score
Yea ...its from espn...so its a pretty reliable resource
You're definitely the type of fake fan that disappeared when UConn went on an 11-0 run during the 2010-11 postseason. Just itching for the team to lose so you could get back to trolling.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
HATE the injuries. Was just reading on the girls side that they lost their best player indefinitely, and their best reserve off the bench for 4-6 weeks.
Big losses for them. They are down to seven scholarship players and one of those was just recently cleared to play basketball so she is still well behind the others.

Reaction Score
Dude is an clown- and should be banned from posting new topics-or at least ignored.

Do not feed the trolls- and this post has to prove to everyone he is a troll. Feed him and he will stay.

Reaction Score
Thanks to the mod who fixed the topic!

It would have also been fine with me to have deleted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom