OT: - Washer broke today and Dog needs a Calhoun type halftime speach | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Washer broke today and Dog needs a Calhoun type halftime speach

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
My dog got a bunny and carried it over to me in mouth, still alive, no broken skin. I told her to drop it and she did but I couldn't help but think that bunny was going to need some serious rabbit therapy after that.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
My dog got a bunny and carried it over to me in mouth, still alive, no broken skin. I told her to drop it and she did but I couldn't help but think that bunny was going to need some serious rabbit therapy after that.
b7d3fa14eeb80a46e128cdc7a35472b8.gif

Reaction Score
When you told your dog 'to get busy with the bunnies', did his mind go elsewhere...

Too funny

ps Remember I'm still stay at home sheltering.

on a more serious topic I spoke with my neighbor dr who staffs 3 or 4 ER's in the Greensboro area, and asked how dangerous corona is.

He replied we will all catch it, but delay as long as possible as the medical community comes up with cures and a vaccine. He said it will take 12-18 months for a vaccine. Treatment now is a lot better than it was a month and a 1/2 ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A rabbit watched me do some lawn repair / reseed today from ~10 ft away. Sidewalk supervisor?

Also saw a deer drop a load on the lawn - and only a day after 'Deer Solutions' sprayed the place. Perhaps they used attractant vs repellant??
If it was only one watching then at least you know they werent unionized.

Reaction Score
My washer broke today too. Maybe overuse from eating at home all the time?

Decided to just buy a new one, and because I'm in the busiest work time of the year for me, I asked to have the appliance store install it. Well, in the department of brainless bureaucracy, NY State has installed new safety measures because of covid. I have to sign paperwork authorizing a covid-free installer to enter my home, but I had to fill out this paper work n person at their store. :confused:

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing it was through interpretive dance.
You mean like that guy who stands next to the governor every time he says something on TV?

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
@The Viking is correct in his video post. That rabbit could be Dynamite and I doubt any of us has The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch or can count to 5.......3. 142231_original.jpg

Reaction Score
The Sopranos: Artie Bucco and rabbit - YouTube

After The Wire thread you started this week I decided to stay The Sopranos (already seen The Wire so started the next classic I haven't seen). A few episodes in and I love it

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I hope your wife gets better and your pooch figures things out.

Reaction Score
After The Wire thread you started this week I decided to stay The Sopranos (already seen The Wire so started the next classic I haven't seen). A few episodes in and I love it
The two greatest shows ever. I love watching a critically acclaimed show for the first time many years after it's finished. I did that with Breaking Bad which is also awesome.

Reaction Score
Good looking player, but doubt he has the lateral quickness to play defense against bunnies, baby or otherwise.
Watch "The Sopranos: Tony is not a Varsity athlete" on YouTube

Reaction Score
The two greatest shows ever. I love watching a critically acclaimed show for the first time many years after it's finished. I did that with Breaking Bad which is also awesome.
Well Hulu took it down so I guess I'm not finishing it anytime soon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom