Wash. Post: Nice feature on Kara Lawson | The Boneyard

Wash. Post: Nice feature on Kara Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This anecdote is rather funny:

"At the University of Tennessee, where four-time all-Southeast Conference first-teamer Lawson helped lead the Volunteers to three Final Fours, she would offer commentary while watching basketball on TV with friends and roommates. It became kind of a parlor game: Lawson would make an observation, and five seconds later, the analyst would parrot her. Skeptics in the group thought the games were rebroadcasts."

I like Kara because she is all about substance, rather than style, and that is all too rare.

Reaction Score
This anecdote is rather funny:

"... she would offer commentary while watching basketball on TV with friends and roommates. It became kind of a parlor game: Lawson would make an observation, and five seconds later, the analyst would parrot her. Skeptics in the group thought the games were rebroadcasts."

I like Kara because she is all about substance, rather than style, and that is all too rare.

I'm surprised the TV analysts would be able to capture the situation even 5 seconds after Kara did. I would've expected it more like 3 weeks later, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom