Was this a Caroline Doty moment???? | The Boneyard

Was this a Caroline Doty moment????

Reaction Score
Maybe somebody here can help with the player and game.......

Which game was it that a uconn player adjusted her hair and hair band, got the ball and hit a 3 pointer all in the matter of a few seconds? I'm thinking it was Caroline Doty, but cannot confirm and I cannot remeber what game, though I was thinking it was a national televised one (ESPN).

How good is the Boneyard's memory lane?

Reaction Score

Which game was it that a uconn player adjusted her hair and hair band, got the ball and hit a 3 pointer all in the matter of a few seconds? I'm thinking it was Caroline Doty, but cannot confirm and I cannot remeber what game, though I was thinking it was a national televised one (ESPN).

[/QUOTE...My favorite shot ever.....

Reaction Score
Anybody remembers which game it was so I can go watch it?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I understand your confusion -- all those Philadelphia blondes look the same to me.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Go on you tube type in Megan Gardler hair fix shot..

I tried and it does not seem to show up in the search but this video of Megan highlights against Villanova may be of independent interest

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The announcers did not comment? .

Reaction Score
I'll take your word for it, but I would have guessed KLS...
You would be wrong. It was definitely Megan Gardler. And the announcers did comment on it. During a timeout later in the game they cued up the "tape" beginning at the point where Megan bent over to pick up a bobby pin which she then calmly reinserted in her hair. Megan Culmo was greatly impressed, both by the emergency grooming and by the ease with which Gardler drained the three.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Dang,I never cease to be amazed, as a newbie I have yet to see the BY stumped. I swear ya'll are better than the Library of Congress. Also a little scary, for any privacy I bet those involved in the Husky Nation have to walk around in the cloak of secrecy. Merry Christmas to all

Reaction Score
Favorite CD2 moment: during NC vs Louisville, CD2 sends a message that UCONN will not take the crap they dished out to Baylor in the semi. See about 1 hour in to video (16:39 game time, first half). CD2 was badass!

Papa33

Poster Emeritus
Reaction Score

Definitely NOT Caroline D. The Honey-Badger was not into cosmetic moments!!

Reaction Score
It's one of the UCONN baskets with a name: Bird at the Buzzer, Gardler's Hair, Wrong Way Swin, Rizzotti Coast to Coast, Swanier for the Win, Strother Behind the Back, Pulido in the Final, Buck in the Final, Sales after the Injury, And then, of course, all of DT's: 3 point play vs. Oklahoma, Punching the Orange, 3 Pointer to go to OT, 3/4 Court Shot.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Favorite CD2 moment: during NC vs Louisville, CD2 sends a message that UCONN will not take the crap they dished out to Baylor in the semi. See about 1 hour in to video (16:39 game time, first half). CD2 was badass!

Honey Badger was Badass!

Reaction Score
This was accomplished by Geno's high school basketball coach's grandaughter's aunt.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom