Was the 'Official Attendance' Accurate? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Was the 'Official Attendance' Accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Speaking of seating....Hard to believe UCF is already in the process of upgrading their 6 year old 45K seat stadium. Adding more boxes and looking to add an upper deck with another 10K+ seats.
Think they had 3-4 10+ win seasons since.

Reaction Score
Thought it was closer to 30K, at least early on then under 20K by the 4th quarter. I had to leave myself by the end of the 3rd Quarter as my son was not feeling well and listened to the rest of the game on the radio in between driving and pulling over to help clean-up the projectile vomiting. No, he is under 10, no drinking was not involved, just a stomach bug and way too much crap for Thanksgiving.

Reaction Score
I don't disagree that those there were into the game. But if we're going to be in the ACC or B1G, crowds of this size are intolerable. Miami constantly gets bashed for their crowds but Miami doesn't state the actual attendance.

One of my Cuse buddies went down to FSU/Cuse a couple of weeks ago. FSU killed them, and by halftime 75% of the people were in the bars. Let's not act like we are the only school where people don't stay till the final bell.

Reaction Score
I don't disagree that those there were into the game. But if we're going to be in the ACC or B1G, crowds of this size are intolerable. Miami constantly gets bashed for their crowds but Miami doesn't state the actual attendance.

Maryland.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Sun Side was packed and there was more than a few people under the score board. Shade side, not so much. The student section was sparse as well.

There were comments about the student attendance. For those that live out of state, take the bus to games from campus, or celebrated the holiday more than an hour away from East Hartford, I can't really blame them. It was a televised game in 33 degree weather for a team that was 1-9 and playing out the string. If I were a student, I may have bagged it as well, depending on where I was coming from. It was an entertaining game, but the team as a whole has not been very entertaining to watch this year.

Despite what Pellini or Saban say, it works both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom