Warde Manuel will have some decisions to make after melee. | The Boneyard

Warde Manuel will have some decisions to make after melee.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Does no one else find it odd that UM has been involved in post-game altercations 2 weeks in a row? Are they out there stirring the pot heading into the locker room and it leads to these types of incidents? It's just curious to me. They might need to look in the mirror as well here.

Note, I am in no way excusing the behavior by MSU players. Hitting someone with your helmet is inexcusable, no matter what the other player may have done or said leading up to that.

Reaction Score
Does no one else find it odd that UM has been involved in post-game altercations 2 weeks in a row? Are they out there stirring the pot heading into the locker room and it leads to these types of incidents? It's just curious to me. They might need to look in the mirror as well here.

Note, I am in no way excusing the behavior by MSU players. Hitting someone with your helmet is inexcusable, no matter what the other player may have done or said leading up to that.
Juwan Howard also punched a Wisconsin assistant coach last year. Michigan athletics are a disgrace

Reaction Score

Yeah I didn't watch this game but it does seem strange that this is the second week in a row that his team is in a dustup in the tunnel and he's whining about how it's the other guy's fault yet again.

Reaction Score

Third fight in Michigan's last seven home games, Harbaugh is scUM.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah I didn't watch this game but it does seem strange that this is the second week in a row that his team is in a dustup in the tunnel and he's whining about how it's the other guy's fault yet again.
I gotta ask, if one gets assulted twice; does that automatically make one culpable somehow?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

I have zero doubt the UM players are talking trash and trying to get under the skin of opponents. As an opposing coach you have to prep your team for it.

Want to be a total Richard if you think UM might cross the line with their smack talk? It's 2022. Have camera filming the whole thing.

Reaction Score
I gotta ask, if one gets assulted twice; does that automatically make one culpable somehow?

As I made pretty clear, I didn't see the game, and it's not a story I'm particularly interested in in part because I find Harbaugh to be absolutely insufferable. I was just making the fairly obvious observation that these sort of tunnel fights don't happen that often and they've happened with his team two weeks in a row. Maybe your take is that the Michigan players are the blameless victims of assault on consecutive weekends. Fair enough.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As I made pretty clear, I didn't see the game, and it's not a story I'm particularly interested in in part because I find Harbaugh to be absolutely insufferable. I was just making the fairly obvious observation that these sort of tunnel fights don't happen that often and they've happened with his team two weeks in a row. Maybe your take is that the Michigan players are the blameless victims of assault on consecutive weekends. Fair enough.
My take is that they were jumped this week, I don't know what happened last week. I guess I don't like takes that kneejerk blame the victim while admitting they don't know the facts. Even if the victims are big guys.

Reaction Score

Saw the video last year against Ohio State in the same tunnel, and it was clear Michigan players and even coaches were stirring it up. Does not condone hitting someone with a helmet. They should be charged. But I'm 100% convinced Harbaugh's players and coaches stir this up. There are earlier videos of this clip where you see Michigan players coming out of their lockers stirring this up, but check out the Michigan staffer with the visor and his buddy stirring things up:

Reaction Score
Here's how it began. What's missing in between is pushing and then staffers getting into it.

Reaction Score
Am I missing something? This is a video from 2013 when Brady Hoke was the coach
argh, I looked for 2021. It says 2021

"
12,689 views Nov 27, 2021
(Ohio State vs. Michigan LOCKER ROOM FIGHT | HALFTIME Tunnel Standoff, Referees BREAK IT UP | OSU vs. MICH | Ohio State vs. Michigan Halftime Tunnel Fight, Standoff) -- The rivalry of Ohio State and Michigan continues as they nearly fight each other in the tunnel at halftime."

So the 2nd video is from another time it also happened? 2013?

Reaction Score
argh, I looked for 2021. It says 2021

"
12,689 views Nov 27, 2021
(Ohio State vs. Michigan LOCKER ROOM FIGHT | HALFTIME Tunnel Standoff, Referees BREAK IT UP | OSU vs. MICH | Ohio State vs. Michigan Halftime Tunnel Fight, Standoff) -- The rivalry of Ohio State and Michigan continues as they nearly fight each other in the tunnel at halftime."

So the 2nd video is from another time it also happened? 2013?
Yeah I just saw the video from your post and it did happen in 2021 too, for some reason it kept saying unavailable. But the 2nd one was from 2013, seems like Michigan just likes fighting

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Michigan fans where are you? "Sombody, anybody ".
My son and my money went to UM. Dont know if Harbaugh is scum. Dont know what might have happened during the game - didn’t see it - that might have led to whatever. But when when i was a kid we used to ssy “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me”
(That was before political correctness). The point us obvious. No matter how mouthy UM players might be or how scummy Harbaugh is or isn’t, the MSU players who did the physical stuff were at least involved in aggravated assault. ,

Reaction Score
My son and my money went to UM. Dont know if Harbaugh is scum. Dont know what might have happened during the game - didn’t see it - that might have led to whatever. But when when i was a kid we used to ssy “sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me”
(That was before political correctness). The point us obvious. No matter how mouthy UM players might be or how scummy Harbaugh is or isn’t, the MSU players who did the physical stuff were at least involved in aggravated assaultTango.

Harbaugh is a POS, there's a lot of stories for a long time. Since he's been at Michigan same deal, just look at how he's handled the stuff with the Real Sports UM scandal they covered that's still going on, he's not a good guy.

Michigan State looks terrible in this and the University is a toxic dump when it comes to handling athletics but it takes two to tango.

University of Michigan great school but there's some horrible behavior there from the people who run the place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom