Warde manuel on wtic in a minute | The Boneyard

Warde manuel on wtic in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
we are ****ed. i can't even listen to this. "We will continue to prosper in this league"

Reaction Score
"I have had several conversations with my colleagues in the Big East" re moving forward with the conference. This is sad. this guy doesn't have a clue.

Reaction Score
Geno is on too. He has no worries. He basically runs an independent program.

They are talking about the catholic school "rumors". Egads this is a done deal.

Manuel just said MONITORING!

Reaction Score
Geno stating that presidents are making these decisions with conference commissioners and input from ad's.

Reaction Score
Geno is on too. He has no worries. He basically runs an independent program.

They are talking about the catholic school "rumors". Egads this is a done deal.

Manuel just said MONITORING!

Why did we hire this incompetent moron? Does he not realize how his idiotic sound bites come across.

Reaction Score
Warde is "monotoring" the situation. Doesn't this make all of us feel great??

Reaction Score
wm believes SH is trying to ensure a healthy big east conference. Her attitude is much like his and that they are a great institution and will make decisions to remain in the Big East. "We share the concern of our fanbase"

Reaction Score
he has said big east 14 times now. really shoving it down our throats oh an while i type MONITOR THE SITUATION

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
wm believes SH is trying to ensure a healthy big east conference. Her attitude is much like his and that they are a great institution and will make decisions to remain in the Big East. "We share the concern of our fanbase"

BS.

Absolute, BS.

Warde's a Michigan man and Herbst is a Dukie.

They don't give a duck about UConn Athletics.

Reaction Score

What if the BE ceases to exist?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
There must be some legal reason he can't say anything other than "monitoring the situation". Like someone at a Senate investigation saying "I do not recall".

At least I hope there is...

Reaction Score
Talking about the southwest conference. Movement is constant. Yeah we get that warde but not like this. And someone should say some of those schools are now irrelevant and THAT is what concerns us!!!!!!!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
HAHAHA Warde bringing up U. Chicago. Like that's supposed to make us feel better! LMAO!

Reaction Score
There must be some legal reason he can't say anything other than "monitoring the situation". Like someone at a Senate investigation saying "I do not recall".

At least I hope there is...

He is hopelessly over-matched in his current position. I would hope that Susan realizes this ans takes charge. Of course, she has no experience is this at all.

Reaction Score
is their a role the ncaa has? can they go to leagues and at some point you have to make up your mind? "No they do not have control who is in the conference...they have not dictated but i want our fans to understand if u look at the big 10 and pac 12 and sec this movement of conferences has gone on since the inception of collegiate atheletics...soutwest conference...time when mich st was not in big 10 there was a time when univ of chicago was in big 10 now they dont play....this is not first time teams have moved its a more concerntrated period it is getting alot of national media bc it is tied to money and media....this has gone on for quite some time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom