Warde Manuel Departure From UConn Would Allow Kevin Ollie To Opt Out Of Contract | The Boneyard

Warde Manuel Departure From UConn Would Allow Kevin Ollie To Opt Out Of Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.courant.com/sports/uconn...arde-manuel-contract-0128-20160127-story.html

Don't think it will happen. Ollie isn't at UConn because Warde Manuel was.

Do you get paid for clicks and replies to this post? I just don't understand why you would give this a "gotcha" headline if you didn't agree with it and aren't profiting off of any attention it gets.

Like I would never start a new topic and name it "Brimah Out for the Year" but write in the body "I haven't heard any update on Brimah in awhile, what is his outlook? I don't think he'll miss the season but I'm getting worried here"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Do you get paid for clicks and replies to this post? I just don't understand why you would give this a "gotcha" headline if you didn't agree with it and aren't profiting off of any attention it gets.

Like I would never start a new topic and name it "Brimah Out for the Year" but write in the body "I haven't heard any update on Brimah in awhile, what is his outlook? I don't think he'll miss the season but I'm getting worried here"

Says the guy who's sarcasm is misinterpreted every other day. ;)

Reaction Score

I wouldn't say it's a gotcha headline because it's actually a factual statement. A gotcha headline would be something like "Kevin Ollie opting out of contract with Warde Manuel leaving"

Reaction Score
"Kevin Ollie opting out of contract with Warde Manuel leaving"
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :) Just Kidding!

Reaction Score
I doubt KO would leave but I bet he's still highly regarded and coveted outside of the BoneYard

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I doubt KO would leave but I bet he's still highly regarded and coveted outside of the BoneYard

If he wasn't, then he wouldn't be on the Boneyard either.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Do you think Warde will still be monitoring our conference situation from within Big10 borders? :rolleyes:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Maybe we should add "(he said he won't)" to the end of the thread title, like we do when a recruit commits.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Here's the whole quote.

“I’m going to be coaching this team for a long time,” Ollie said on the possibility of him leaving the program. “Nobody is making any decisions about that. That’s not what I am trying to concentrate on. I don’t even know about that opt-out clause.”

Ollie offers fond tribute to departing Athletic Director
, Daily Campus

I can't be the only one who is annoyed that we seem to discuss this every year. Most of the time completely discounting the one man's opinion who truly knows the answer to the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom