Wanted to smash my tv | The Boneyard

Wanted to smash my tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
from the coaching, to the home refs, to the zero basketball iq. This team is awful and if they were a pro team I wish they would tank for a draft pick. Sterling Gibbs is awful, Purvis is a Ferrari but it's old and we don't have an Italian mechanic. Jalen Adams should be benched the rest of the year for that basketball play. I have to ask, do these guys hold practices and if so what do they practice.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
from the ty coaching, to the home refs, to the zero basketball iq. This team is awful and if they were a pro team I wish they would tank for a draft pick. Sterling Gibbs is awful, Purvis is a Ferrari but it's old and we don't have an Italian mechanic. Jalen Adams should be benched the rest of the year for that basketball play. I have to ask, do these guys hold practices and if so what do they practice.
Don't take it out on the TV. The messenger always takes the brunt. Total failure of smarts, late game coaching offense, defense and rebounding . A total team effort. Not a tough minded team. Too many games like this.

Reaction Score
Still can't believe that just happened. We had control of things. Played a great 2nd half for 14 1/2 minutes then just folded like a tent. 4 straight 3s by Temple, dude throws one up behind his back and it goes in for a 3 point play, UConn offense has no answers. Unbefrickinlievable.

Reaction Score
I'm generally a pretty quiet game-watcher. I think I broke the coffee table, and a few of the kids' toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom