Want to broadcast the women's games? | The Boneyard

Want to broadcast the women's games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Another big moment/decision for CPTV. How much will they bid and will someone else see the golden goose and try to steal godlen eggs from little ol' CPTV. 4 years is a long time to project value and costs.

I certainly would like to see the contract stay in CPTV's court. I can't imagine another, especially one of the commercial entities, entity giving the overall access and service that CPTV provides (all whining about nits and nats aside).

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
Another big moment/decision for CPTV. How much will they bid and will someone else see the golden goose and try to steal godlen eggs from little ol' CPTV. 4 years is a long time to project value and costs.

I certainly would like to see the contract stay in CPTV's court. I can't imagine another, especially one of the commercial entities, entity giving the overall access and service that CPTV provides (all whining about nits and nats aside).

Amen, Biff.

CPTV has done a wonderful job; and their motivation has been more about loving the UConn Women's Basketball Program than about just making money. This balance is not likely to endure if "one of the commercial entities" takes over the program.

Reaction Score
Maybe UConn will get a dose of reality from the bidding process.

Maybe nobody will come close to CPTV's previous numbers and CPTV will bid less this time around.

I have the feeling CPTV screwed themselves with the current contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom