Wanna Waste Two Minutes? | The Boneyard

Wanna Waste Two Minutes?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not a waste. Good fun. I agree on his sports takes

1) Gian Carlo Stantonm HR > Judge HR
2) OKC big three not good enough to challenge.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Easily and by far the best interview in sports. Another of Geno's endearing qualities.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Not a waste. Good fun. I agree on his sports takes

1) Gian Carlo Stantonm HR > Judge HR
2) OKC big three not good enough to challenge.
Assuming they bat 3-4, the one that bats third has the advantage.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Take your Man cards and leer at women elsewhere. A site devoted to female athletes is not the right place.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
So, why do I love these so much? Not a waste to me.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Take your Man cards and leer at women elsewhere. A site devoted to female athletes is not the right place.

Recently, a photo of Sophia Loren "leering" at the décolletage of Jayne Mansfield appeared on the Bone Yard--on your thread, no less--absent any rancor or rebuke from you, so it can be difficult to understand why "a site devoted to female athletes" was "the right place" for that. The photo was far more lascivious than my reference to a fictional "Man card" so I'm wondering if I've written something to deserve your ire and contempt?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Justine Ward isn’t being paraded around on SNY so that men can assess her looks and make public statements about their opinion of her attractiveness and desire to see more of her. Just a news flash for men - women aren’t flattered by men’s unsolicited opinions on their appearance. The comments are actually rather demeaning because you’re viewing a professional at her job and commenting on her looks, not her work. Nice way to reduce her to something less than her male counterpart.

Reaction Score
With all the sexual harassment going on someone pointed out a photo of Ellen staring at Katie Perry's cleavage with her wife, Portia de Rossi, standing right next to her. You can't win for losing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom