Walz carries the Geno joke for another round ... | The Boneyard

Walz carries the Geno joke for another round ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
“I’m just hoping to have enough time to coach in between my shifts working at Geno’s Restaurant. I’m trying to make sure with the boss [Auriemma] that my work schedule will not interfere with my game schedule.”

Excellent. Guess he's keeping the tablecloth shirts.

Reaction Score
During the handshake prior to the NC game, Geno said something that amused Walz. Did word ever come out as to what Geno said to Walz?

Reaction Score
He's a very likable guy as evidenced by all his interviews during the NCAA.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
During the handshake prior to the NC game, Geno said something that amused Walz. Did word ever come out as to what Geno said to Walz?
Geno's notoriously picky about the way the plates are scrubbed at his place, and apparently Jeff had left some noodle vestiges on some of the flatware early on after the new hire began his stint, but in the week before the final Geno noticed that Jeff's performance was improving and told him that. I'm sure Waltz really appreciated that comment about his increasing work ethic before the game, though it didn't really seem to help his team rise to the challenge against the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Walz is good enough to be at the cash register. Walz, Would you like the Number 9 combo?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom