Walking in a recruiting wonderland! | The Boneyard

Walking in a recruiting wonderland!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These recruits better be ready for the snow. Connecticut and mother nature have an unofficial visit in line. I really hope it does not dampen travel plans on Friday morning, but because it will snow all of Saturday, it may cut down on the activities. However, I am an optimist, it may force these guys to stay on campus and we can secure some commitments.

Hopefully they will get plenty of complimentary, warm, and appropriate Uconn SWAG. We can't get complimentary cars and tattoos like tOSU offers, but I think the recruits will love Pasqualoni and some good marinara sauce at the Burton Complex.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
maybe some cream cheese for bagels.

i thought this was going to be a thread about the region of south florida.

Reaction Score
Sorry, just southern New England. I was tempted to write about the cream cheese, but I'm concerned that the NCAA would be monitoring and consider that an "improper benefits." I have a way around it....instead of calling it jelly, we call it Polaner All-fruit. I see nothing in the bylaws.

Reaction Score
How awful is it when colleges can't offer cream cheese(example) to football recruits on their visits. I guess you have to expect it when there is a lawyer around every corner sniffing out a lawsuit. Or some sniveling little communications grad trying to make a name for him/her self in a obscenely overpopulated news community.

How do you know when there are too many lawyers?
-When the scum bags have to advertise on TV for work

Reaction Score
How awful is it when colleges can't offer cream cheese(example) to football recruits on their visits. I guess you have to expect it when there is a lawyer around every corner sniffing out a lawsuit. Or some sniveling little communications grad trying to make a name for him/her self in a obscenely overpopulated news community.

How do you know when there are too many lawyers?
-When the scum bags have to advertise on TV for work

As someone who never gives a speech or presentation to non-lawyers without starting with a lawyer joke -- seriously, that's the best you've got?

Reaction Score
My go-to lawyer joke is the one where you ask what's the difference between a catfish and lawyer.......one is a bottom feeding scum sucker and the other is a fish.

or

What do you call a corrupt lawyer? Senator.

Try the veal.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
sounds like wendy laurent to psu is a done deal. now were looking at wyatt vinci from hun school

Reaction Score
ToS is showing an interesting list of confirmed visitors for this w/e.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Whats ToS?
The Other Site = rivals

it used to be a big deal when we were on scout to write tos instead of rivals. now that we here i dont think it matter much but its out of old habbit to write tos, i do it sometimes not even thinking about it.

Reaction Score
The Other Site = rivals

it used to be a big deal when we were on scout to write tos instead of rivals. now that we here i dont think it matter much but its out of old habbit to write tos, i do it sometimes not even thinking about it.

Scout is TOOS, the other other site.

Reaction Score
Thanks for compiling the list Gioff23! That's a real nice group of recruits to be visiting UC this weekend! Hopefully we can get a commit or two as a result! Richard Levy? A new name! Playing ball in Trnton, NJ, but originally from Jamaica. He's an OG, 6'5" 260.

Here's a link to a story about all the visitors released a bit earlier today by Dez...appearing in the Morning Call of the Lehigh Valley, PA (nice to get that exposure)

http://www.mcall.com/sports/college/hc-uconn-football-0120-20120119,0,5320961.story

Reaction Score
Heres a highlight tape on Levy. Dude is HUGE! Looks like a freaking brown bear on the field. You'll see when you watch the tape. Beasts guys at the line of scrimmage.

Reaction Score
Heres a highlight tape on Levy. Dude is HUGE! Looks like a freaking brown bear on the field. You'll see when you watch the tape. Beasts guys at the line of scrimmage.

Sounds great BN..but think you may have forgotten to add the link. Maybe you can still edit it in? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting the video Dan! Richard Levy is also on the wrestling team...and has pinned many of his opponents. A good sign of course, since wrestling helps with developing better footwork.

A good news / bad news observation...he has Penn State Football listed as an Activity on his Facebook page. So he has good aspirations...but let's just hope they don't come calling! ;)

Reaction Score
If Levy and Battles both sign on with UConn, let's hope they are not roommates. There will be a lot of wrestling and possibly some property damage. However, I do want to see that takedown, leave it all out there mentality on defense.

Reaction Score
Whoops didn't even realize I forgot to post the video. Thanks Dan!!

Dude looks like a beast. Could be another great depth move for the OLine.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
on the front page of rivals it says we offered Augustus Edwards who is a close by RB. it also says that Laray Smith has had a uconn offer, last time i read about him i though we were showing interest but no offer? anyway both of those 2 are local. 1 has a vandy offer already, both seem like bcs players. glad to see PP getting into NY early. we have already offered 5 rbs in the 2013 class.

also whats up with recruiting Colorado ????? whats our connection out there or reason? is there that much talent that the buffs can't handle themselves? i mean wouldn't you just save that plane ticket and just switch it to more time in texas or something???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom