Walker UConn Official Visit? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Walker UConn Official Visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
From Adamec's piece:

Walker has made two unofficial visits to UConn. She attended the 2014 First Night program at Gampel Pavilion. Then, while playing a weekend AAU tournament in New York last month, she took a side trip to Storrs and spent a day on campus. She attended the final team dinner for the 2016 national champions as senior All-Americans Breanna Stewart (Seattle Storm), Moriah Jefferson (San Antonio Stars), and Morgan Tuck (Connecticut Sun) left to join their WNBA teams after being the top three players taken in the draft the night before.

"It was so good," Walker said. "It got emotional at the end because the seniors were leaving to go play professionally and they had to say goodbye. They appreciated what Coach Geno did for them and they absolutely loved it there.

"It made me think about the things that I want."

UConn recruiting target Walker ready to see the world

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Scroll down that link for a good piece on Prince as well.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
"It was so good," Walker said. "It got emotional at the end because the seniors were leaving to go play professionally and they had to say goodbye. They appreciated what Coach Geno did for them and they absolutely loved it there.

"It made me think about the things that I want."

UConn recruiting target Walker ready to see the world

Sounds like she's looking for more than a good football team.

JS

Reaction Score
Speaking generally, of course, about the college class of 2018 and younger, and not this UConn group.

huskies-group1.jpg

Generic Group of College Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member