Walker taking over | The Boneyard

Walker taking over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Bobcats have lost 13 in a row after a 7-5 start. On the bright side, Kemba looks to be developing into a very good NBA player. Certainly looks like one of those guys who will put up 22 points, seven assists, four boards, two steals, and 43-45% shooting when he reaches his prime, in addition to being a very good defender.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He's really having a great year. His TS% is still pretty low, but it's way above last years. He takes a lot of 3's and just doesn't hit them at a high percentage. I wouldn't be surprised to see him improve in that area as he gets older.

He's a steals machine, his A/TO ratio is solid, and his 2-point shooting has been much better than it was last year. He's increased his production as his minutes have increased. Very nice to see.

But he's no Jimmer Fredette.

Reaction Score
The Bobcats have lost 13 in a row after a 7-5 start. On the bright side, Kemba looks to be developing into a very good NBA player. Certainly looks like one of those guys who will put up 22 points, seven assists, four boards, two steals, and 43-45% shooting when he reaches his prime, in addition to being a very good defender.

nobody has hit those numbers(using 43%) more than once in their career in NBA history. the only guys who have done it are MJ, lebron, wade, cp3, isiah and tim hardaway:)

kemba definitely seems to have made a leap this year though that i was skeptical he could make. hes great at not turning it over, among the 20 guys averaging 6 assists this year the only one with a lower turnover % is lebron

Reaction Score
nobody has hit those numbers(using 43%) more than once in their career in NBA history. the only guys who have done it are MJ, lebron, wade, cp3, isiah and tim hardaway:)

kemba definitely seems to have made a leap this year though that i was skeptical he could make. hes great at not turning it over, among the 20 guys averaging 6 assists this year the only one with a lower turnover % is lebron

Wow, I didn't know that. 19, 7, and 3 is probably more realistic, but who knows? If you would have said when Kemba was a sophmore in college that he'd be making a push to become a top ten NBA PG, you'd have gotten laughed off the board. It's remarkable how much his game has grown basically every season since high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom