Wahab and Achiuwa | The Boneyard

Wahab and Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's basketball. Most teams can bank on at least one transfer every year.

I think it's okay to say that, assuming I haven't used any names? Sorry if I'm breaking yard decorum.

Reaction Score
I thought we still had/have 2 open slots for next season even with Bouknight, Gaffney and Akok onboard.

Did I miss something?

Reaction Score
I thought we still had/have 2 open slots for next season even with Bouknight, Gaffney and Akok onboard.

Did I miss something?
In their self-imposed sanctions, UConn proposed to reduce their scholarship allotment for next season to 12 instead of 13.

Reaction Score
We will have more than one scholarship, I repeat we will have more than one scholarship.

How many? We all know who the first guy is but if there are two that makes things interesting.

Reaction Score
It sounds like a lot of this board is convinced we aren’t getting either so I’m not worried. I’d expect us to look more into Mitchell

Reaction Score
Why have people lost hope on Precious already? He hasn’t done anything with his recruitment so far and I think that plays into us very nicely if Hurley continues to show improvement, energy, get some wins and play in the NIT, or go to the dance come March.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What do I do if I have 2 pretty women that want me at the same time? Damn. What a terrible problem to have. Lol
And what have you/will you do about it?

Reaction Score
Lol. Been there before. It’s always worked out. But maybe that was a bad analogy. That actually cud be a problem. The powerball analogy was better. Lol.

Reaction Score
It sounds like a lot of this board is convinced we aren’t getting either so I’m not worried. I’d expect us to look more into Mitchell
I’m trying to stay optimistic about these recruits. I think we’ve had a hell of a recruiting season and we still are in the race for Achiuwa or Wahab. I’m not worried I am hoping for the best.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why have people lost hope on Precious already? He hasn’t done anything with his recruitment so far and I think that plays into us very nicely if Hurley continues to show improvement, energy, get some wins and play in the NIT, or go to the dance come March.

Because he's Top 10, and he's got two of the Top 5 recruiting schools on him. Both of which have a need (depending on how everything shakes out for them).

The chances of winning that bidding war, even for a guy as great as Jim Calhoun (never mind Hurley), would be very slim.

Also, I'm assuming some people have heard through the AAU grapevine.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
:rolleyes:

These are not the problems that keep Hurley up at night. Let's worry about "what happens if none of Wahab, Precious or Mitchell commit to UConn?". That's a problem. Less of one than we thought based on how Josh is playing, but a problem.

Reaction Score
Lol. Been there before. It’s always worked out. But maybe that was a bad analogy. That actually cud be a problem. The powerball analogy was better. Lol.
Wait, did you bag Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek???

Reaction Score
What do I do if I have 2 pretty women that want me at the same time? Damn. What a terrible problem to have. Lol
From experience it is a fun problem to have, for a while, but than that thing called a conscious kicks in and you feel bad for potentially putting some women in a hurtful situation. (and in my case at one point it was 3 ladies but after 2 weeks I said bye to one of them and it want back down to 2 and after a few months I said bye to the other two and got into a long term relationship with another girl for the next 18 months.) First time being single in a large city in my life, ha.

Reaction Score
IMO, either way it's a win for UConn MBB..Achiuwa is more of a potential one and done super star type, while Wahab could stick around for awhile, develop, and man the middle for us for awhile...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom