Wagner prediction...... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wagner prediction......

Reaction Score
Shocking (but not really) to see how many people are talking blowout. I don’t care how bad Wagner was last year, I’ll believe we can blow somebody out when I see it.

Reaction Score
UConn 31 Wagner 21. Sloppy first half but we pull away after the initial frustration has settled down.

Reaction Score
Shocking (but not really) to see how many people are talking blowout. I don’t care how bad Wagner was last year, I’ll believe we can blow somebody out when I see it.
At least they gave a prediction, all you did was talk out your @ ss. Typical.

Reaction Score
There will be moments in this game reminiscent of last year, producing 18,000 simultaneous face palms and queasy stomachs. But there will be many more moments that bring the home crowd to its feet cheering loudly. Victory at last, 45-16, and we all get to feel great for at least another week.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I want to go 9-6 UConn because RE would be happy to win every game at that score, but I have to believe NEC is a big step down in competition.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I’m saying this will be a 31-10 old-school Edsall style beat down with a strong ground game - Kevin Menseh and Art Tompkins crushing the rock! We’ll see the Defense finish the games much more this season after Matt King’s offseason workouts and strength and conditioning will pay off for these embattled Huskies. Expect a new look at QB with Mike Beaudry and an actual air attack that spreads the field wide open.

My 2019 Season Expectations:
Heart:
7-5 (and a bowl bid)
Head: 4-8 or 3-9

Reaction Score
28-21 huskies. Hope that makes you feel better, Rob.
Obviously we disagree, but thanks. I just feel from talking to some former players who have been to the practices that this is a very different team from last year. Edsall made two great hires in Spanos and Matt King Kong. I'm sticking with 52-14. Also hearing that Beaudry does not have the QB position locked up yet, but he will probably get the nod.

Reaction Score
The MOST predictable thing is how Edsall is playing the QB competition.

His words - me included - could have been written in April. Of course he might go right up to kickoff to name a starter. Meanwhile the reps are telling. He is a creature of immense predictability. Then. He is shaping the lines and depth like last time. (let's hope he hurries)

Reaction Score
Obviously we disagree, but thanks. I just feel from talking to some former players who have been to the practices that this is a very different team from last year. Edsall made two great hires in Spanos and Matt King Kong. I'm sticking with 52-14. Also hearing that Beaudry does not have the QB position locked up yet, but he will probably get the nod.
Listen, I really do hope you're right. I'm just more skeptical about a defense that couldn't stop a nosebleed last year and QB's and WR's that I've never seen play.

Reaction Score
Listen, I really do hope you're right. I'm just more skeptical about a defense that couldn't stop a nosebleed last year and QB's and WR's that I've never seen play.

It's all right to be skeptical considering we've been conditioned to expect the worst the last decade or so. That's about where I am too. I need to see them play a game first before being convinced that there is significant improvement in certain areas. Hoping most of these blowout pics are on the money. This team needs to show a pulse in the worst way.

Reaction Score

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I'm going with 57-0.

It's the classic "The Price Is Right" move... :cool:
Mmmm 55-0 might have been the better way to apply the PIR strategy.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Mmmm 55-0 might have been the better way to apply the PIR strategy.

Nope.

That would only give me 55 points. He would get 56 and everything else above. If it is 54, I would have gone over.

No doubt about it, sir. I picked well. I even get the win if we score in the 70s, which has literally a coin-flip chance of happening... ;)

Reaction Score
My prediction is that Travis Jones actually smushes someone to death on the field, and ESPN starts listing him this year in potential draft picks at DT in the 2021 draft.

Reaction Score

The last thing you want to do is listen to former players.

Reaction Score
35-14. HC RE and DC Spanos will make damn sure that for the D there is no looking back. This is a new day, and when the mental mistakes are made, it mustn't affect the Physical Non-Stop effort. Hit hard, wrap 'em up-Tackle.
Against Wagner, the O-Line must dominate, our running game will force Wagner to stack the box, then Beaudry or Steven Krajewski along with the young/inexperienced receiver core will showcase their wares.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom