Vtech -WVU | The Boneyard

Vtech -WVU

Reaction Score
Wow, the talent on the field in this game is amazing, and both these teams are just middle of the road teams in their respective conferences. Very entertaining game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I think they are better than middle of the road in their conferences. It has been a good game though.

UCLA has dumped 28 unanswered on aTm and actually made a game of it. They looked like they wanted to be anywhere else in the world in the first half.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Wow, the talent on the field in this game is amazing, and both these teams are just middle of the road teams in their respective conferences. Very entertaining game.

Agreed -- so much speed and athleticism. Also -- so many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Will Grier is great. Can't believe WVU lose this game. VA Tech looked like the worse team to me tonight.

Really really rough weekend for the Big XII

Reaction Score
Will Grier is great. Can't believe WVU lose this game. VA Tech looked like the worse team to me tonight.

Really really rough weekend for the Big XII
Really? I thought The Vtech QB was better, definitely more athletic. Overall, I thought Vtech was the better team on both sides of the ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom