Vroom vroom! Shea and NASCAR | The Boneyard

Vroom vroom! Shea and NASCAR

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Age is irrelevant with an opportunity like this. How Exciting for her!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For many of us who grew up in the Northeast, it may be hard to understand just how big NASCAR is in other parts of the country. For me, Sunday in the Fall means pro football. In other parts of the country Sunday in the Fall is all about watching NASCAR’s Chase for the Cup.

Reaction Score
Cool beans I will be watching. The aura of UConn never fades even for fair writers. Without checking I am sure anything written down south would have titled the article with The New Head Coach of Vanderbilt Woman's Basketball to drop the green flag. Then go on in the article to provide her previous positions in the game. A little respect for her currant position over her previous to lead in.

OK I peeked at The Vandy take and not a word about her previous bio. ;)

Nothing on the NASCAR site, all good and happy for Shea a little PR can only help her recruiting efforts.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I would like to agree but isn't Shea from Raleigh, North Carolina? The State is NASCAR territory, too.
Shea probably spent many Friday nights at the Wake County Motor Speedway from the time she was a little girl.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I would like to agree but isn't Shea from Raleigh, North Carolina? The State is NASCAR territory, too.
That's why I said reindoctrination. She's been among us northerners for a long time. Coming out of HS she was felt to be a lock for UNC. They got quite a shock.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom