VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! for Stef... | The Boneyard

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! for Stef...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stef at 15% and the vote leader from Nebraska is at 30%.... voted on every computer in my house and through my phone. Lets get Stef in the lead. She deserves our support and gratitude for her leadership and hard work.

HGN

Reaction Score
Stef at 15% and the vote leader from Nebraska is at 30%.... voted on every computer in my house and through my phone. Lets get Stef in the lead. She deserves our support and gratitude for her leadership and hard work.
ABSOLUTELY ......I just did and have done so everyday this week.

Let's go BYers !!!

Reaction Score

I posted in the main thread on how to vote as many times as you want from the same computer in a span of
15-20 min if people really want to stuff the ballot for Stef, they can do so w/o much trouble.

Reaction Score
It seems that the BY doesn't really care if Stef wins. At least that what everyone's actions are saying. Come on folks get in the game!!! We can do this for her. Vote today and everyday.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It seems that the BY doesn't really care if Stef wins. At least that what everyone's actions are saying. Come on folks get in the game!!! We can do this for her. Vote today and everyday.
I doubt everyone on the BY voting can compete with a concerted attempt to push a particular player by dumping cookies and revoting repeatedly. I have three computers and use each daily. There is no reason to knock other board members.

Reaction Score
Just trying to motivate a few more folks. I'm not knocking anyone just want everyone to help, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom