Vote UConn into the Big 12! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vote UConn into the Big 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I will pm you as to where to donate. Can't guarantee anything but the more you send the better the chance.
GOOD MORNING SIR

I am Prince Roberto Bowlsby II of the Kingdom of BXII. We are in possession of INVITATION DOCUMENTS indicating you are to be invited to participate in our P5 CONFERENCE. As you are assuredly aware this comes with requisite payout of USD 25.6 million per annum. In order to recover said INVITATIONS please to have your bank wire to us a nominal APPLICATION FEE of USD 2 million. If your present funds are illiquid at this time we will hold INVITATIONS provided you send USD 100,000 and not release. However you must act quickly due to our communications with PRES. SANTA OHNO of Cincinatti who has filed to make claim on INVITATIONS and I fear legal action may be pursued.

Reaction Score
GOOD MORNING SIR

I am Prince Roberto Bowlsby II of the Kingdom of BXII. We are in possession of INVITATION DOCUMENTS indicating you are to be invited to participate in our P5 CONFERENCE. As you are assuredly aware this comes with requisite payout of USD 25.6 million per annum. In order to recover said INVITATIONS please to have your bank wire to us a nominal APPLICATION FEE of USD 2 million. If your present funds are illiquid at this time we will hold INVITATIONS provided you send USD 100,000 and not release. However you must act quickly due to our communications with PRES. SANTA OHNO of Cincinatti who has filed to make claim on INVITATIONS and I fear legal action may be pursued.
Seems legit

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Why can't I vote? Is the poll closed? I demand a re-count!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Why can't I vote? Is the poll closed? I demand a re-count!
they shut it down....................

[Update: Technical difficulties! UCF's and USF's vote tallies are inflated well beyond what they should be.]

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
they shut it down.....

[Update: Technical difficulties! UCF's and USF's vote tallies are inflated well beyond what they should be.]
They must've thought the winning school got free hot wings at Hooters.

Reaction Score

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Frankly our Florida friends just earned a bit more respect in my book. Where is the Votamatic 2000 when we needed it?

Reaction Score
Definitely a couple of hanging chads there......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom