Vote for Kemba & Andre for the All-Star Game | The Boneyard

Vote for Kemba & Andre for the All-Star Game

Reaction Score
Do your duty as a UConn fan and vote for Kemba Walker and Andre Drummond for the NBA All-Star game! This could be the third appearance for both guys. Kemba actually has a chance to be a starter this year, and he'll be playing on his home court in Charlotte.

NBA All-Star 2019

If you want, you can also vote for Rudy Gay, Jeremy Lamb, and Shabazz Napier, but you might want to choose players you like that actually have a chance at being an All-Star this year. It's gonna be a tight field in the West especially.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I-vted-998x634.jpg

Reaction Score
Both should be shoe-ins. Would be Kemba’s third straight.
I agree. I think there is a chance Andre misses out though, which is why it’s important to vote. The East has a good amount of front court talent this year, with Giannis, Embiid, Kawhi, etc and Drummond isn’t even the best big guy on his team anymore. Still, he’s the absolute best rebounder in the league and is putting up good numbers on a playoff team. He should make it.

Reaction Score
Voted for AD but that left Embid off my team. Curry not on my Team West
East West
AD AD (the other AD)
KW LB
GA KD
KW RW
KI JH

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Voted for Kemba and Lamb without thinking about doing so - Kemba deserves to start and Lamb because he is so improved
To be honest I had to pause and think about AD but always was going to vote him in also
I did Bazz and Rudy, not because I think they have any chance but because I love Bazz and Rudy is a Husky

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Voted for AD but that left Embid off my team. Curry not on my Team West
East West
AD AD (the other AD)
KW LB
GA KD
KW RW
KI JH

I voted the same except Curry for Westbrook.

Reaction Score
Can someone refresh my memory on Andre's stats when he played for UConn. Did the team make the tourney that year?

Reaction Score
They could have narrowed the list a bit. Some of the guys on there have no stats.

Reaction Score
East: kemba, kyrie, leonard, giannis, drummond
West: westbrook, harden, lebron, durant, davis

Last edited:
Reaction Score

west wins.
Don't forget - they aren't playing straight East vs. West anymore. Like last year, this year will feature the top vote-getters from each conference as captains picking the rest of their teams, gym class style. Last year, Team LeBron beat Team Curry in a game that went down to the wire. I thought it was a really fun and exciting game.

Reaction Score
Is that west lineup the best ever in an all star game? I’m thinking early 90’s east was the best but you have 4 mvps and a guy who would have one if he played a full season.

Reaction Score
Is that west lineup the best ever in an all star game? I’m thinking early 90’s east was the best but you have 4 mvps and a guy who would have one if he played a full season.
Yeah, that is an insane line-up. It's only a matter of time before Davis is an MVP too.

Also even crazier when you consider that line-up is leaving out a two-time MVP who is widely considered to be the greatest shooter of all time. The west is loaded with talent right now.

Reaction Score
Yeah, that is an insane line-up. It's only a matter of time before Davis is an MVP too.

Also even crazier when you consider that line-up is leaving out a two-time MVP who is widely considered to be the greatest shooter of all time. The west is loaded with talent right now.

There is a huge gulf between Steph and Russ this year. Russ has never been super efficient but he forgot how to shoot.

Reaction Score
There is a huge gulf between Steph and Russ this year. Russ has never been super efficient but he forgot how to shoot.
Oh, I agree. Curry has been playing way better. You can't even use the excuse that he's been hurt, cause he and Russ have missed the same amount of games. Westbrook is lucky that Paul George is going off. PG has kept OKC in good shape.

That said, I would never personally vote for Curry for the All-Star game. Not a fan of his or GSW. He'll get in no problem though.

Reaction Score
OKC is only half a game behind the warriors so I don't think GS deserves two starters- OKC deserves one

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom