Vols 3 2019 Recruits Reaffirm Commitments | The Boneyard

Vols 3 2019 Recruits Reaffirm Commitments

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
2019 recruits reaffirm commitment to Lady Vols

So those pining for Horston can start the grieving or regrieving! ;)

"I don't know [Harper] yet, but I'm excited to meet her," Horston said. "Tennessee is not going to pick the wrong person as coach. I'm ready to go in there with open ears. I want to turn the program around."

HGN

Reaction Score
Good for Horston and the other UT commits.....I hope they all stick with the Vols. I think all verbals and commitments should be honored.

Reaction Score
It’s going to take them more then a year to get that program going maybe even more until they are final four material.. and Horston comment I want to change the program around... there is No I at UCONN... she was never going to be a UCONN player!! Boat sank move on!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Mine was a hope. I'd always thought that if she did de-committ she would end up under Walz at Louisville.

Reaction Score
Is Westbrook the only player from Tennessee currently in the transfer portal? I thought someone mentioned that Rennia Davis was possibly wanting to transfer.

Reaction Score
2019 recruits reaffirm commitment to Lady Vols

So those pining for Horston can start the grieving or regrieving! ;)

"I don't know [Harper] yet, but I'm excited to meet her," Horston said. "Tennessee is not going to pick the wrong person as coach. I'm ready to go in there with open ears. I want to turn the program around."
For several years now, Tenn recruits picked the school, not the coach.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
@HopJim I think Horston's quote demonstrates the lure of Tennessee, but at the same time demonstrates that there is no plunging the logic of some recruits' thinking. "Tennessee is not going to pick the wrong person...." She chose to be coached by Holly Warwick. Tenn picked Holly.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Awesome news. If we lost both Horston and Westbrook if would've been an uphill battle for Kellie. The tools are on the table for the LVs to be very good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom