Vital's passing | The Boneyard

Vital's passing

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
5 assists against 4 TOs today. Still, he's showing improved court vision and making some very nice passes at the right times rather than going the chucker route. 5 assists from CV is something I'll take any night.

Reaction Score
5 assists against 4 TOs today. Still, he's showing improved court vision and making some very nice passes at the right times rather than going the chucker route. 5 assists from CV is something I'll take any night.
Has to improve his A:TO ratio. 5:4 is no good, Maine just didn't convert the TOs into points. Good teams will. And then he's just a wash. He can't throw the kind of interior passes he tried today. Our bigs don't have the hands, nor the anticipation, to receive those kind of passes.

pj

Reaction Score
Has to improve his A:TO ratio. 5:4 is no good, Maine just didn't convert the TOs into points. Good teams will. And then he's just a wash. He can't throw the kind of interior passes he tried today. Our bigs don't have the hands, nor the anticipation, to receive those kind of passes.

5:4 is pretty typical for a shooting guard. It's great progress for Vital to go from below average to average in this department.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The key stat today was 7 FGA. We need to continue >10.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Bear in mind that his net TO total (turnovers minus steals) was actually zero today, so his assists were gravy.

Reaction Score
I’ve been extremely happy with his unselfish play recently. His mentality has completely flipped since the beginning of the season.

I said before the season that the outcome of our season will rely heavily on how Vital interacts with his younger talented teammates. I wasn’t sure that he would react positively to the new talent influx but he has.

He has shown a lot of maturity and leadership and that’s way more important than his PPG. I credit Hurley a lot for this mindset shift too. He keeps playing like this and we are a tournament team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom