Vitale picks …. | The Boneyard

Vitale picks ….

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

…us to win tonight vs Gonzaga.

Season 8 Episode 22 GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Reaction Score
This the same guy who had them unranked in the final AP Poll of regular season?

Reaction Score
Dickie V is well on his way to transitioning into the Crypt Keeper from tales from the crypt

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Dickie V is well on his way to transitioning into the Crypt Keeper from tales from the crypt
Ryan Kalkbrenner seriously looked like a cadaver or vampire ( or both) during post game interview last night. Face washed out, real dark circles under eyes. There’s something wrong there.

Reaction Score
Ryan Kalkbrenner seriously looked like a cadaver or vampire ( or both) during post game interview last night. Face washed out, real dark circles under eyes. There’s something wrong there.
Pressure, stress of the tournament maybe? That can do strange things to people.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Pressure, stress of the tournament maybe? That can do strange things to people.

He was real sick in December through early January. Don’t know, maybe that, who knows. Don’t like the kid in basketball but I absolutely don’t wish ill health on him.

Reaction Score
He was real sick in December through early January. Don’t know, maybe that, who knows. Don’t like the kid in basketball but I absolutely don’t wish ill health on him.
Hell no. This isn't worth anyone's health. Goes for being a fan too, it's why I stay away from the internet more and more these days....amps up the negative stuff.

Reaction Score
only wish Dickie well, he does know basketball but I wish he didn't pick us, kiss of death. Funny how no one picked us early season, then everyone, then no one and now they have all jumped on the bandwagon near the end.

Reaction Score
Me think he picked us by default. No dook, uk, kansas, alabama, etc...

He should have picked us two weeks ago.
Vitale’s “expert” picking process is 1) whichever team is Duke and then 2) whichever other Blue Blood is involved. But at least he’s still the best color guy when you’re in the mood for histrionics and no insight whatsoever beyond the best food at the arena concession stands

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom