Vital was vital | The Boneyard

Vital was vital

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
he didn't have a very good game, missed a bunch of layups, but I love the kid's heart and that was a great play
He scores 30 one night and plays sparingly in a great win coming up with great plays

Poe

Reaction Score
Instinct is to find an open teammate to throw it to. Very smart play at a key time of the game to keep possession of the ball.

Reaction Score
Would've liked him to make either free throw at the end there after grabbing that huge rebound... but at least he grabbed the rebound.
And it was a HUGE rebound. He and other guards did great on the boards at end game.

Reaction Score
Good scary dose of heavy guard play in a tournament. Hope big man foul trouble is not a pattern, but headsy play like Vital and an occasional four guard set, when it works, is a dangerous weapon.

Reaction Score
It was a Vital type game, he did some really good things when needed and that's all that counts. Rebounded like a forward when he had to, fought for the ball, played hard D that's all that was required. Offensively he wasn't the same but he threw 30 in for us the other night what else can we expect? Excellent job overall.

Reaction Score
He scores 30 one night and plays sparingly in a great win coming up with great plays
He actually almost blew the game for the Huskies, he missed 3 easy layups down the stretch, very tough to watch & those were where my screams came...

Reaction Score
What did Vital say at the end of the game that prompted our bball twitter account to apologize for him?

Reaction Score
he didn't have a very good game, missed a bunch of layups, but I love the kid's heart and that was a great play
thinking same thing. he looked a little out of control at times.
but, this kid has heart and knows one speed. doesn't seem to dwell on anything or get down on himself. just keeps plugging away and eventually makes something happen.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
thinking same thing. he looked a little out of control at times.
but, this kid has heart and knows one speed. doesn't seem to dwell on anything or get down on himself. just keeps plugging away and eventually makes something happen.

I actually didn't think he was ever out of control, he just didn't finish a few that were contested / in traffic that a guard needs to finish ...

But they weren't "easy" and I didn't see him being out of control.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom