Ville-Cane | The Boneyard

Ville-Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Bridgewater destroying Miami. Receivers catching EVERYTHING. Looking bad for the U. 22 - 2. at the half.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
A picture of the "U" logo is right next to "Perennially Overrated" in the dictionary.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
A picture of the "U" logo is right next to "Perennially Overrated" in the dictionary.
Except for the years when they were the best team in the country.

Reaction Score
Al Golden has done a very good job guiding Miami through the last couple of years with all the NCAA stuff, etc. I think someone else is going to have to finish the job however.

Reaction Score
Most recruits were toddlers last time that was the case.

You could have said the same of USC, Alabama, FSU, Auburn, etc. Some programs just need the right coaches and Miami certainly falls into that category.

Reaction Score
You could have said the same of USC, Alabama, FSU, Auburn, etc. Some programs just need the right coaches and Miami certainly falls into that category.

Miami is probably the new Duke.

Reaction Score

USC, Alabama, FSU, Auburn and Miami. There's one school in that list that has nothing in common with the others.

Reaction Score
USC, Alabama, FSU, Auburn and Miami. There's one school in that list that has nothing in common with the others.

Elaborate for me, and explain to me how a school that sits on this much talent is not in a position to win. Hell, 9 win seasons are still considered to be disasterous down here. And they have had big ups and big downs, just like all these other schools. I have watched some of these teams go decades without doing anything big, then they get some great coach and all of a sudden they start winning big again. It's coaches in college football, the ones that can convince kids to play for them can win anywhere. You just have to find one.

Reaction Score
Al Golden will win at the U. Now that the cloud of MCAA sanctions isn't over the program he has had a very good recruiting year. Couple that with the down swing in Gainesville...Miami will be back very shortly.

Reaction Score
Al Golden will win at the U. Now that the cloud of MCAA sanctions isn't over the program he has had a very good recruiting year. Couple that with the down swing in Gainesville...Miami will be back very shortly.

Depends what back means exactly. Florida being down is always good for business and who knows what might happen at FSU is Fisher were to be lured away. Miami is going to get players, hell they have some very good ones now, even if a couple of the best have been hurt. I just don't know if Golden coaches an aggressive enough style to take it to the top. The defensive schemes are pretty passive and that isn't a good thing when you are sitting on a hot bed of speedy, pass rushing defensive kids that want to play that aggressive style.

Reaction Score
Depends what back means exactly. Florida being down is always good for business and who knows what might happen at FSU is Fisher were to be lured away. Miami is going to get players, hell they have some very good ones now, even if a couple of the best have been hurt. I just don't know if Golden coaches an aggressive enough style to take it to the top. The defensive schemes are pretty passive and that isn't a good thing when you are sitting on a hot bed of speedy, pass rushing defensive kids that want to play that aggressive style.
He is gonna have to make a decision on Donofrio.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro