Villanova Roll Call | The Boneyard

Villanova Roll Call

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Anyone headed to Philly Saturday? I’ll be there plus 4. Headed from northeast PA to State College (picking up my son at PSU) then to Philly. A lot of driving; hopefully not a let down game!

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Anyone headed to Philly Saturday? I’ll be there plus 4. Headed from northeast PA to State College (picking up my son at PSU) then to Philly. A lot of driving; hopefully not a let down game!
Damn, you love your son:) Isn't there bus from State College to Philly. Or he could take the train from New Haven. I have read that it's very convenient.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Damn, you love your son:) Isn't there bus from State College to Philly. Or he could take the train from New Haven. I have read that it's very convenient.
Sending him back on the bus!

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
There plus 5 and stopping by the UConn pregame at broad street bullies before the game as well
At Xfinity Live? I’m planning on spending a few hours there before the game.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Not a huge BY showing, but fear not, I will drink enough to make up for all the missing yarders…. With any luck I will not be on the yard Monday asking legal advice.
#notacasualfan

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I'll step up in the absence of ADub, and ask where everyone is going for steaks and/or roast pork? Pre-game, post-game, or both? Will not get into the cheese choice debate. I'd do Angelos for a steak (cant make the trip tomorrow), but it's a quirky place, could be sold out (based on their house-made rolls), or a very long wait, not the most convenient location from Wells Fargo or Center City, but :drool:

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
I'll step up in the absence of ADub, and ask where everyone is going for steaks and/or roast pork? Pre-game, post-game, or both? Will not get into the cheese choice debate. I'd do Angelos for a steak (cant make the trip tomorrow), but it's a quirky place, could be sold out (based on their house-made rolls), or a very long wait, not the most convenient location from Wells Fargo or Center City, but :drool:
If I remember correctly, there’s a Geno’s at Live

Reaction Score
First stop after stepping off the train is to DiNic's for a roast pork sandwich

Reaction Score
Section C15 of Wells Fargo. I hope there are some UConn fans in that area.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
a LOT of driving! be safe

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
When I lived in Central PA I made it to Philly to watch our boys play Nova. Always a noon game as i recall. That arena was rocking. Great games. I am talking the Okafor years, A new Jay Wright. My first game there I was amazed how many buses from CT were there. They made some noise. It was great. Now I live in Georgia and watch FS1. However, my son and I always went to the UCF game in Orlando. Now that's gone. Those were the days.

Reaction Score
Greyhound - $98, 13 hours - via Wilkes Barre & Scranton.
Amtrak - bus to Harrisburg, then train $55, 4.5 hours
.....and folks think Storrs is out of the way

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Genos and pats are kinda trash when it comes to Philly cheese steaks. Go to Dalessandro's Steaks if you are able to get there. John's roast pork is good somewhat near arena
Jim's is my go to. Abner's was good, but I believe that's closed now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom