Villanova Game Pregame | The Boneyard

Villanova Game Pregame

Reaction Score
Are they planning another party on Pratt? What’s the best move… me +12

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Maybe AD David Benedict will put that masked buffoon and the other baby arm (or some such nonsense) dude who had an embarrassing drunk meltdown on twitter the other night on Pratt ST as our fan reps again. Im a fan of both.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Curious to see how Nova-StJ goes tonight. Could learn a lot about both
OK, what did you learn? St. John’s hadn’t played anyone and Nova is pretty good with Whitmore?

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Yes, I've heard party on Pratt again from someone usually invited in planning Pratt at events but I haven't seen details posted.
Pratt St needs another bar or three. I know they do the outside stuff sometimes, but watching 500 people try to pack into Vaughns gives me nightmares.

I may hit the packy and just start boozing in public like a degenerate.

Reaction Score
Pratt St needs another bar or three. I know they do the outside stuff sometimes, but watching 500 people try to pack into Vaughns gives me nightmares.

More bars are coming but not until spring so will be open for 2023-24 hoops season. :)

Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure Pratt Street for home games against Villanova is unofficially the only time they Hamsterdam times apply and boozing I public will be allowed.

I think they will be setup with outdoor stuff. Hopefully the rain starts away this year. Last year was an ish show!

Reaction Score
More bars are coming but not until spring so will be open for 2023-24 hoops season. :)

One is opening on the corner of Pratt! But good we need more bars down there.

If we can share women, we can share the wine!

Sports bar is going into the old The Russell space on the corner. And there will be a cocktail bar experience from Hartford Flavor company.

Plus Vaughn's and Sorella.

I'm missing Dish. They had some good extend happy hour specials before games.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
Sports bar is going into the old The Russell space on the corner. And there will be a cocktail bar experience from Hartford Flavor company.

Plus Vaughn's and Sorella.

I'm missing Dish. They had some good extend happy hour specials before games.
Corner 3 is going in on the corner and I believe Urban Lodge is putting in an annex brewery on Pratt St as well. No clue on timeline for either.

Reaction Score
On Ann Uccello St.... the Russian Lady and Rockinghorse Salloon. Right next door to each other.
Rockinghorse is just a huge bar. Good beer prices. You have to be able to withstand "bro country music" at loud levels though.... ;)

Russian Lady is same as ever. Their decent bar menu comes from The Tavern Downtown that is next door.

Reaction Score
Don’t expect to see Moore. Nova color commentator mentioned at Georgetown after the New Year for a projected return.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Don’t expect to see Moore. Nova color commentator mentioned at Georgetown after the New Year for a projected return.
You’re doing just fine with Whitmore . Don’t try and sandbag us before Xmas. Not having it ;-)

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If there is a pep rally outside Russian Lady that's perfect. I agree with @CTBasketball...Pratt needs more bars and stuffing as many people as possible into Vaughn's isn't fun anymore. There's 4 bars right next to each other on Ann Uccello Street - Rocking Horse, Russian Lady (which has multiple floors), The Tavern, and Agave. Plus it's a very short walk from Pig's Eye and Black Eyed Sally's. I would recommend hanging out over there. That's where we will be.

CTBasketball

Reaction Score
If there is a pep rally outside Russian Lady that's perfect. I agree with @CTBasketball...Pratt needs more bars and stuffing as many people as possible into Vaughn's isn't fun anymore. There's 4 bars right next to each other on Ann Uccello Street - Rocking Horse, Russian Lady (which has multiple floors), The Tavern, and Agave. Plus it's a very short walk from Pig's Eye and Black Eyed Sally's. I would recommend hanging out over there. That's where we will be.
And if any BYer runs into me, as some know, there will be a 0% chance you are able to drive home after drinking with me.

g_smith

made my username before I noticed the UConn theme
Reaction Score
What are the top 5 bars to pre game and then watch the game when you don’t have tickets but want to be the close to the action?

Not familiar with Hartford. Only know how to get to XL and home LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom