Villanova Game Date Set | The Boneyard

Villanova Game Date Set

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Starting off a long Xmas weekend with a W at MSG would be friggin amazing.

Reaction Score
Would be interesting to see if we could get Syracuse to do a home and home as opposed to games at neutral sites. Would love to see more games against Nova, Georgetown, and Louisville. Pitt would be amazing to schedule in the very near future, we have history and should be able to beat them pretty easily.

Reaction Score
2 things I would not have said a mere month ago (pre-DH):

1. Win or Lose, I am really looking forward to this game (as opposed to: get ready for the donkey-stomp).
and
2. Going to look into buying tickets and road tripping to be there (as opposed to: could not pay me to drive 7 hours and visit in-laws to watch donkey stomp).

My my my. How quickly things can change.

Oh how the mighty have fallen -

and arisen.

Reaction Score
That is odd, I was looking for a date for that game maybe 2 weeks ago and saw 12/22. To those with experience, will the tickets go on sale when UConn season tickets do or is it different since its at MSG?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
2 things I would not have said a mere month ago (pre-Dan Hurley):

1. Win or Lose, I am really looking forward to this game (as opposed to: get ready for the donkey-stomp).
and
2. Going to look into buying tickets and road tripping to be there (as opposed to: could not pay me to drive 7 hours and visit in-laws to watch donkey stomp).

My my my. How quickly things can change.

Oh how the mighty have fallen -

and arisen.

I don't care the situation - any UConn game at MSG is a must go to event
The only B1tch about this date is hotel availability and cost - tis the season!!!

Reaction Score
If UConn loads up the way we all hope this could be the making of a blockbuster. This could be a “UConn is Back!” Sort of game. I’m pumped. Much more exciting than Cuse. Statement game for Hurley and the university if all go right

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom