Villanova beat lasalle........... | The Boneyard

Villanova beat lasalle...........

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

And somehow they jump from 11 to 8..... Including a setback to #10 for us. Just stupid.

Reaction Score
They have beaten Kansas and Iowa. I get that we only have one really good win...but it is to a Florida team that took it to Kansas. And, while people can talk about their health, they were in the same boat against Kansas as they were against us.

Oh well, just keep winning...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Nova is your quintessential live by the three die by the tree team. They shoot 45% of their shots from behind the arch (we shoot 35% FYI). If it ain't fallin' they aren't winnin'. They will trip up playing this style of ball (probably us too).

BTW, Bazz is up to #2 in statsheet.com's player rankings., a mere 108 spots above Aaron Craft.
Daniels is in the 60's, (Remember when he wasn't a top 100 preseason player?)
Boatright is 120ish.

Notable teams filling up this stat system? Iowa State (3) and Syracuse (4) players in the top 52. Ennis is ranked above Fair.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Any voter that would rank the #67 RPI team in the top ten, should be sanctioned.

That would be Duke, btw. Who have they beaten exactly? Their losses don't look as good either.

D

Deleted member 3149

Nova has been one of the most impressive teams in the country and really, who cares about dropping 1 or 2 spots in a December ranking?
Well now I have to change my avatar picture... To be fair, the AP kinda screwed me over here!

Reaction Score
Move on it's December.........all we need is to be ahead of them when the seedings are here...........plenty of time for that. Rankings mean squat! Anyway who honestly believes we are the 9th best team right now never mind Nova the 8th?

Just get better, improve, frosh become soph's etc etc....then you find your spot and seed!

WINNING

Reaction Score
If we beat Stanford tomm night that should bump us up into the number 3 spot then huh?

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Paging nelsonmuntz - you have ammo for your "way too early metric to prove your asinine points" thread bomb.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
As outrageous as that is, his whole top 25 is ducked. Just terrible.

More than likely, Jon Wilner normally covers cricket.

Jon Wilner -> definitely voted for Jimmer.

(NB: couldn't decide which to go with. neither very strong.)

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Well now I have to change my avatar picture... To be fair, the AP kinda screwed me over here!

Mike, love your enthusiasm with the pictures, but that poll ranking in your avatar definitely has to go. That is a trending towards Syracuse "#1 in the country" tshirts. Not there, of course, but on its way.

I need to be able to laugh at those idiots sans hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom