Villanova All American Freshman Undergoing Surgery | The Boneyard

Villanova All American Freshman Undergoing Surgery

Reaction Score
Hopefully that doesn't linger for him all season. At the least it's going to set back his integration into the team like what happened to Hawkins last fall (I thought he was going to start over Andre before he got banged up).

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Really a shame for a guy who has such a bright future. Hopefully it’s a really quick recovery and he’ll be back by league play. When we win the league, I don’t want to hear any PC ducking or injury excuses.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The big east gets so little respect from national reporters, we need all the heavy hitters in the conference to carry their weight. It’ll be harder if their best players get hurt.

Reaction Score
Hopefully it’s just like Dak’s thumb surgery and he’s back in 6-8 weeks. That would have him back around the start of the season.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
He'll be fine by conference play.

This, in my completely uninformed and unprofessional opinion but this is the Boneyard so it's ok, is barely a blip in the radar.

Reaction Score
I'm interested to see how Neptune creates his starting lineup and rotations early in the season without Moore and Whitmore.

Daniels, Dixon and Slater are definitely playing three of the spots between the 2 and the 5.

My guess is Mark Armstrong starts from Day 1 and then a toss up between Longino/Patterson for the last starting spot.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm interested to see how Neptune creates his starting lineup and rotations early in the season without Moore and Whitmore.

Daniels, Dixon and Slater are definitely playing three of the spots between the 2 and the 5.

My guess is Mark Armstrong starts from Day 1 and then a toss up between Longino/Patterson for the last starting spot.
That would be the worst shooting lineup Nova has had in a long time. Incredibly athletic instead.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom