OT: - Villanova’s Justin Moore sprains ankle vs. Providence | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Villanova’s Justin Moore sprains ankle vs. Providence

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
They looked pretty good coming back against PC. with another Archidiacomo running point

Reaction Score
If you can't tell from all his posts freescooter hates UConn, I don't know what team he roots for but it certainly isn't UConn. After our last 2 national championships he took a year off from posting.
I tend to agree with you, even though I asked him directly if he is a UConn fan. When he finally responded, he confirmed. ?‍♂️

Reaction Score
If you can't tell from all his posts freescooter hates UConn, I don't know what team he roots for but it certainly isn't UConn. After our last 2 national championships he took a year off from posting.

I think he was the first poster I put on ignore.

Reaction Score
I think he's one of those negative people that goes through life mad at everything and everyone. He must be a ball of joy to be around.

Reaction Score
I’ll put my UConn credentials against yours any day, Johnnie. When did you last root for UConn in person in cross country? Been to many baseball games?

Reaction Score
I’ll put my UConn credentials against yours any day, Johnnie. When did you last root for UConn in person in cross country? Been to many baseball games?
So a real UConn fan wants us to lose if we play Villanova big East tournament because They arent at full strength?
there’s bad takes and then theirs awful takes.......then theirs this take.
stick to cross country

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom