Viewing Parties/Get togethers for St Petes bowl in Greater Hartford? | The Boneyard

Viewing Parties/Get togethers for St Petes bowl in Greater Hartford?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Have tentative plans for watching the game with a friend and his ailing father (90 y.o.). Looking for a backup in case his health doesn't allow. I'm hopeful he'll be OK for the game, and will be honored to to spend the time with him: torpedoman 1st class aboard the boat USS Burrfish in the Pacific theater WW II, also my former employer. Sadly his condition is very fragile and if he's not up to it I'll have to seek other options. Anybody know of anything going on?

Reaction Score
i was impressed sliders sent out that email. ill probably be at their west hartford location, its right down the road from me.

Reaction Score
Have tentative plans for watching the game with a friend and his ailing father (90 y.o.). Looking for a backup in case his health doesn't allow. I'm hopeful he'll be OK for the game, and will be honored to to spend the time with him: torpedoman 1st class aboard the boat USS Burrfish in the Pacific theater WW II, also my former employer. Sadly his condition is very fragile and if he's not up to it I'll have to seek other options. Anybody know of anything going on?
1st and 10 Sports Bar & Grill in New Milford will be open at 10:30 for the game right now have 20 -30 people coming. Call if you want to make a reservation for more then 4 Thanks Chuck CTViper--Owner

Reaction Score
1st and 10 Sports Bar Won Best Bar in Connecticut to watch March Madness in 2015 --All screens 65" or larger except mens room 42" :D 3- 15' hd big screens- Not your averge Sports Bar food---Great Wings best in area. Check website photos. 1stand10sportsbarandgrill.com ----Definitely a UConn Bar--check out foyer trophy case when you walk in all UConn.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I can easily support going to 1st and 10. I won't be able to personally make it there for the game, but have been there regularly. It's 100% legit.

Reaction Score
1st and 10 Sports Bar Won Best Bar in Connecticut to watch March Madness in 2015 --All screens 65" or larger except mens room 42" :D 3- 15' hd big screens- Not your averge Sports Bar food---Great Wings best in area. Check website photos. 1stand10sportsbarandgrill.com ----Definitely a UConn Bar--check out foyer trophy case when you walk in all UConn.

My daughter loves Chuck's Nachos so it's another Husky First-Down for us. Families welcome and plenty of room large sit-down and large bar area. Love my TV at home but if there's interest can see that happening. Great choices.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Too bad UConn didn't like open up The Rent for a watch party. Would have been pretty cool... tailgate in the AM then head in for the game?
Tailgate in AM? The game is in the AM. Tailgate starting at 6 am in the dark?

Reaction Score
Bunch of us going to Sporty's in Bristol to watch game. Opens at 10:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom